James Bisgrove Interview

Broxi

10 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

You'll have had 5 or 6 tickets which is an improvement 

Exactly.

Away allocations have declined while demand for away tickets has increased since the end of away CCCS.

If it was the old system still in play with current trends those in gold would be worse off. 

1 hour ago, Lord Lockin said:

Helped by the creation of MyGers,  which is a complete and utter con, paying £40 for fuck all.

50 for non ST holders, but i wouldn't say its for fuck all. I'm not a ST holder and its definitely worthwhile for me, getting access to tickets earlier, and I got one for the Sheep Semi. probably plenty more in a similar boat

Good at jaw jaw but aren’t they all nowadays, let’s hope his “4 years of living and breathing the Club” amounts to something. I’ve got a good set of hair clippers here, that barnet will need to go, the Tintin look doesn’t do him any favours. 😎

2 hours ago, Lord Lockin said:

Helped by the creation of MyGers,  which is a complete and utter con, paying £40 for fuck all.

As I said.. maximising income. I pay for MyGers.. I live abroad and have absolutely no benefit of it, but I do it to support. Just out of interest.. what would you expect/want from a scheme like MyGers?

5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

The red pass? That's alot more than just a simple membership like MyGers.

Benfica supporters pay from €100 to €160 annually to be club members, enjoying discounts with some affiliated enterprises, as well as lower prices in season tickets or merchandising. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supporters_of_S.L._Benfica

Don't know if that is a red pass or not.

Watched his press conference and he really is a good communicator. He’s given us some timelines so it means we can definitely see any improvements or if he is just paying lip service. Few people saying we are looking at safe standing in the Copland not the Broomloan.

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

If they go back to a full allocation for they tramps the board can get in the bin. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65648408

Maximum of 800 according to the BBC, and although they've stated that figure is from Bisgrove they haven't actually provided a quote - unless I've missed it?

21 minutes ago, AljayBoy said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65648408

Maximum of 800 according to the BBC, and although they've stated that figure is from Bisgrove they haven't actually provided a quote - unless I've missed it?

He definitely said it 

Was in reference to the upcoming season only but also said long term it's "very unlikely" it would go back to the old way

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I've no idea if this guy is experienced or competent enough for a job at his level.

But he's started well. Communicating with fans and getting us onside can only be a good thing.

Seems a smart business savvy guy.

Always felt Stuart Robertson was a tinpot club director who’d somehow fluked the Rangers job.