Welcome to Rangers! Jack Butland!

Loyal72

15 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Rightfully getting praised to the rafters for a lot of his performances, but he shat it at their goal.  Goldson also getting stick and so he should buy a keeper needs to do a lot better for that.  

Think shat it is harsh but I agree.

38 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Think shat it is harsh but I agree.

Aye shat it a bit harsh, I think he could see Goldson was fucking it and just tried his best to come out and get it at that point.

Fumbled the bag I'd say. No shat it.

On 04/02/2024 at 11:19, .Williamson. said:

Butland is great but it’ll be a long time before I hold him in the same regard as McGregor

Quite right too, McGregor did it so consistently for so long that it would be silly to see them as equals so early into his Rangers career.

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Should be in if the squad was dictated by club form but it's probably Southgate just being nice. Don't think he will pick him.

Or it could be that he’s genuinely being considered for the squad 

6 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Southgate saying he’s being considered is more than I expected tbh 

He has his favourites and wont deviate away from that imo. Well documented him getting slated for going to watch Jordan Henderson for Ajax instead of numerous potential players for England in the prem.

I think we should be trying to identify the next 'Jack Butland' now while his stock is high.  Would be great to keep him but as a business if we could bring someone in if decent quality and bank 10-15 million that would be great. 

Not easy I know.

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Nah, Southgate is a throbber.

No one will make the England squad playing in Scotland. 

Normally I would agree but a highlights reel of how he’s playing together with progress in Europe would enlighten even the most blinkered view.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, MattyBlue said:

If he can keep getting the buzz off Europe, winning silverware and possibly even an international recall then I can see him being our No1 for a good few years. 

Hope so, he's a fantastic keeper who has replaced Shagger brilliantly.