Welcome to Rangers! Jack Butland!

Loyal72

1 hour ago, demise said:

Another very solid performance. Happy to have him. I think north of 10m and he will be gone in the summer. 

I don't think that he will want to leave. He is in no need of the money and he seems to have found a home.

1 hour ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Shite at penalties.

You were confident in McGregor saving them but now expect the opposition to score every time they get one.

Should’ve been screaming at Goldson to Leave the ball at the equaliser 

Should have told Goldson he was attacking a corner in the oppositions box. It would have been in row Z! 

Just now, chris182 said:

We win the league and he'll want to play in the CL next year, no doubt about that.

I think that he loves playing and actually competing for silverware. Worth more to him now than anything else. 

1 minute ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Should have told Goldson he was attacking a corner in the oppositions box. It would have been in row Z! 

Don’t mate, it’s just fucking sickening thinking about. Some cunt tell him he’s a defender for Hivs come Sunday. 

4 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

He’s Englands best GK. The only reason he won’t start for them is because of EPL snobbery. 

Fine by me .The longer he is away from that England team the better .If he gets back in the squad and team he won’t be here much longer .

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

Fine by me .The longer he is away from that England team the better .If he gets back in the squad and team he won’t be here much longer .

I think it’s the opposite for me mate. If he got into the England squad as our GK I honestly don’t see him leaving the club.  I think he’s more inclined to go with the “if you carry these performances down South your in” kind of line that seems to filter from the English national squad

8 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I think it’s the opposite for me mate. If he got into the England squad as our GK I honestly don’t see him leaving the club.  I think he’s more inclined to go with the “if you carry these performances down South your in” kind of line that seems to filter from the English national squad

English goalie ,Doing well .Most of the clubs down there competing in Europe want to get as many good English players as they can .Look at the price English players go for .20m would still be a bargain .With a wage to match his fee .The club or the player ain’t saying no to that .

5 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

He is 1 year, 5 months and 5 days older than me.

Im 2 month, 2 weeks older than Wayne Rooney.

Told everybody that in school when he got his Everton debut.

22 minutes ago, wully said:

Im 2 month, 2 weeks older than Wayne Rooney.

Told everybody that in school when he got his Everton debut.

I'm a month older than Theo Walcott. I was still playing football at 17 and was amazed this kid younger than me was going to the World Cup with England.