***** Rangers vs Newcastle United *****

graeme_4

1 minute ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Try giving Lowry more than 9 minutes next time Michael.

I know you champion him but I agree he needs more of a part to play this season. He has a swagger about him that I like. Starter in the minor cup games and more minutes in regular league games hopefully.:tu:

Ability screaming out of Lowry btw, really hope he gets more of a chance to play and develop. Midfield should be Raskin +2. None on the midfield three really impressed in the first half, all looked a bit panicky. Where as Raskin would take the ball anywhere under pressure and not lose it.

I think we are on to something special. Lots of positives to take from that. Hagi & Ridvan were excellent when they came on. Lowry deserves more minutes. Souttar was great. Dowell & Balogun looked good.

Btw, if Barisic was to allow that header unchallenged, he would get pelters. Just saying... 

Just now, KaiserJon said:

I know you champion him but I agree he needs more of a part to play this season. He has a swagger about him that I like. Starter in the minor cup games and more minutes in regular league games hopefully.:tu:

Would still like to see him bulk up a bit. 

1 minute ago, Bigdave30 said:

Getting left hung out to dry like yesterdays washing by Yilmaz who was away chasing butterflies in the box.

Aye I'm definitely not convinced by Yilmaz. He isn't any better at the back than Barisic and definitely worse going forward. His size also worries me.