The RM Beale poll

graeme_4

The RM Beale poll  

398 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Beale will be a success?

16 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Dreadful tactics and style of play and some awful recruitment, so I have even less confidence than fuckin before. 

Agree with dreadful style of play. Seems like his footballing philosophy is to bore the fans to death.

His recruitment hangs in the balance for me so far. Think some signings are already good or will come good (Cantwell, Raskin, Butland, Cifuentes, Danilo to name some), and some will be unsuccessful (Lammers, Dessers, Sterling).

1 hour ago, Broxi said:

Yup at the moment we look like a far worse team than even last season.

The big rebuild has gotten off to a terrible start, and those who weren't just blindly saying every signing looked incredible and best transfer window ever could see that several of the signings looked suspect from the get go. 

Are the players the issue in terms of being shite following instructions, or are the instructions shite in that they don't use the players properly

My money is on the latter, beale actually doesn't look like he knows what he's doing at times

2 hours ago, Broxi said:

Yup at the moment we look like a far worse team than even last season.

The big rebuild has gotten off to a terrible start, and those who weren't just blindly saying every signing looked incredible and best transfer window ever could see that several of the signings looked suspect from the get go. 

I actually think most of the players look decent individually, Sima aside, but Beale is hanging some of them out to dry with an awful style and random formations / selections. 

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

I actually think most of the players look decent individually, Sima aside, but Beale is hanging some of them out to dry with an awful style and random formations / selections. 

Butland, Cifuentus, Cantwell and Danilo (I would put Dessers in there too, still think he will do well for us long term) make the core of the team quite strong, on paper at least, and they are all Beale signings. Whether Beale is the man who makes that strong with his tactics and selection is another question.

1 hour ago, Broxi said:

Not sure how you can be happy with Dessers so far mate and none of that is based on tactics. 

Has shown a complete inability to control a ball

I’m constantly being told he’s behind the others, hasn’t had pre season etc 

That might explain how slow and laboured he looks but I don’t see how that leads to you having a first touch that makes Morelos look like Pirlo 

2 hours ago, Worlds_Most_Successful_Team said:

Lads had the biggest rebuild since Gerrard came in. If he'd won or at least drawn Kilmarnock the mood would be so different with the temperamentals. It was a shit result, no one denies that. Won the rest and there is signs of improvement however gradual. 

Biggest rebuild since gerrard came? Yet we still play, tav, goldson, balogun, barisic, jack, lundstram 

3 hours ago, CR3 said:

PSV and then are the acid test. 

I genuinely think people are under estimating Ross County on Saturday. The PSV and scum games will take care of themselves. However it’s the games like Ross County/St Johnstone/St Mirren away that we struggled under Gio and ultimately cost him his job. These are the games titles winners are built on.

38 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I genuinely think people are under estimating Ross County on Saturday. The PSV and scum games will take care of themselves. However it’s the games like Ross County/St Johnstone/St Mirren away that we struggled under Gio and ultimately cost him his job. These are the games titles winners are built on.

It's a huge match drop anything there and we go into the old firm in a bad place with the potential for terminal damage to our title hopes. We really need a few good wins to build momentum.

Beale says his new look Rangers would excite fans and they would lift the hand break off. Am yet to see any of that and am baffled with his tactics and he also says dessers is only 2 weeks behind in pre season and fitness… lammers also looks hopeless that position should be cantwells and not him being pushed further back. Look at our defence set up last 20 mins also yesterday sheer disgrace. Clock is ticking fast on Beale and we have only played 2 league games and most support are already having serious doubts.

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

The PSV and scum games will take care of themselves. 

A very generic term to use really, these games can make or break the guys career if we’re being honest. The results he was brought in to win or its failure again. 

5 hours ago, CR3 said:

PSV and them are the acid test. 

He’s built a side that’ll get past most at Ibrox in the leauge. We’ll drop plenty of silly points at away grounds and there’s a high chance we’ll get a few doings when we face better quality. Over the two legs PSV will be far too strong.

People still saying we’ll click ? Dessers still two weeks behind ? Shite - he’s taken this side no further forward and it’s already looking like we’re lumbered again with dross.

Lammers, Dessers and Sima all complete donkeys. 

Beale has fucked it big time 

Just now, Swagger said:

He’s built a side that’ll get past most at Ibrox in the leauge. We’ll drop plenty of silly points at away grounds and there’s a high chance we’ll get a few doings when we face better quality. Over the two legs PSV will be far too strong.

People still saying we’ll click ? Dessers still two weeks behind ? Shite - he’s taken this side no further forward and it’s already looking like we’re lumbered again with dross.

Lammers, Dessers and Sima all complete donkeys. 

Beale has fucked it big time 

:lol:

1 hour ago, CR3 said:

A very generic term to use really, these games can make or break the guys career if we’re being honest. The results he was brought in to win or its failure again. 

I will judge him after these next few games, as so far he's not delivered in the "big" games when it matters

1 hour ago, CR3 said:

Gio lost his job losing to the likes of St Johnstone and drawing with Livingston, St Mirren and Hibs. It pointless beating the scum if you can’t go on to dispose the other teams in the league. Losing to Kilmarnock and Ross County in his first 3 league games will put massive pressure on him already. The amount of bears round me screaming at Beale yesterday after the Greenock penalty show how fragile things are at the minute.