We’re absolutely fucking shite

GOAT

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/08/2023 at 14:46, Moody Blue Legend said:

Ugly season ahead from what I’m seeing.  Another.

Yet another. One of the accusations fired against Bears is that we are glory hunters, only support the team because they win all the time. Anyone faced with such an accusation should only have to point to the last 15 years where the Bears have supported the team through thin and thinner, and will continue to do so despite another impending disaster of a year potentially unfolding before us.

Why is anyone surprised? It's the same shite served up by the same players time and time again. Pre season was a joke, Kilmarnock was a joke and the few wins we've had this season have hardly been spectacular. Your general fan watching on TV or in the stadium could see this coming weeks ago yet we're told to just blindly trust that it'll come good. 

We could be here all day discussing the problem we have right now from recruitment, to coaching, to the playing squad and the whole myriad of problems with Beale. It's fucking pathetic. 

1 hour ago, King Rager said:

Reminds me of Pedro's team. Disjointed, unsure what their roles are, no leadership and little to no quality. 

A lot of similarities. Spunked money on awful signings with no real system in place. I was just saying to my mate that Dessers is the worst striker I've seen at Ibrox since Herrera, and that's some fucking going considering the shite we've had in the years since.

1 hour ago, King Rager said:

Reminds me of Pedro's team. Disjointed, unsure what their roles are, no leadership and little to no quality. 

For me Beale is an even worse manage than Pedro because we have some genuinely good players now but the decline in their abilities under Beale has been huge.  He plays them in the wrong roles, has no tactical clue, doesn't have the capability to make changes and shows very little passion to encourage or inspire his team to play better.

5 minutes ago, shaka said:

For me Beale is an even worse manage than Pedro because we have some genuinely good players now but the decline in their abilities under Beale has been huge.  He plays them in the wrong roles, has no tactical clue, doesn't have the capability to make changes and shows very little passion to encourage or inspire his team to play better.

Beale is our worst ever manager. No doubt about it.