Hagi

ForeverBlue92

17 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Hagi will need to prove his fitness before any club will pay decent money for him.   We can't afford to play him to get him fit as we need 11 fully fit players in every game.  A loan deal is the best we can hope for at this time.

Hagi is fit. He even said himself he feels stronger than before the injury. The only way to prove it is to get reasonable game time. Post-injury, that hasn't happened.

10 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Hagi is fit. He even said himself he feels stronger than before the injury. The only way to prove it is to get reasonable game time. Post-injury, that hasn't happened.

Because he’s not good enough not match fit enough to get in ahead of others

he has a chance to go and prove himself and he will need to take it 

1 hour ago, Ted E Bayer said:

Gutted about this.  Despite being slow as a week in the jail, he's one of our best players technically and 100% better than Lammers.

Early days for Lammers but Hagi does seem to have a lot more in his locker maybe Lammers will prove us wrong.

Hagi will be out now you cant openly question the manager.

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Because he’s not good enough not match fit enough to get in ahead of others

he has a chance to go and prove himself and he will need to take it 

So says you. Hagi splits the support in equal measure.

I agree his time is up and Iannis wants to go. I'm surprised it's only a loan move.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

I agree his time is up and Iannis wants to go. I'm surprised it's only a loan move.

He's maybe left it a bit late for a permanent move as a lot of teams will have their players in.

2 hours ago, Ted E Bayer said:

Gutted about this.  Despite being slow as a week in the jail, he's one of our best players technically and 100% better than Lammers.

Same and I think he’ll come back a better player and I do hope Lammers come good but I’ve got my doubts at the minute.

Any idea how long Hagi’s contract is with us?

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

But why? Who is going to bid these 4million figures people keep throwing about for a guy off a serious injury who can’t break into the first team in Scotland. Makes no sense

3 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

But why? Who is going to bid these 4million figures people keep throwing about for a guy off a serious injury who can’t break into the first team in Scotland. Makes no sense

Imo, Hagi became a victim of the manager bringing in new recruits. Of course, Beale is going to play Dowell & Lammers before him. Are they any better? That's up for debate.

The return of Lawrence made him further down the pecking order. Hagi has made this decision, and it is the right one for him.

Just now, bluenoz said:

Imo, Hagi became a victim of the manager bringing in new recruits. Of course, Beale is going to play Dowell & Lammers before him. Are they any better? That's up for debate.

The return of Lawrence made him further down the pecking order. Hagi has made this decision, and it is the right one for him.

Yeh I think that’s all fair. As I’ve said before I personally wouldn’t have spent the money on Lammers given how stocked we are for that position with Lawrence and Hagi returning and Dowell coming in.

That money maybe could have been better used elsewhere. (Like upgrading Jack/Lundstrum)

Just thought it was always optimistic we were going to get any decent fee for Hagi without him proving himself first after injury 

To the people saying about why no permanent etc. 

Possible that Hagi didn't want a permanent move? It's been quite clear and he's said it numerous times that he loves the club.

Perhaps playing the long game, he might be thinking that Beale won't be here when he's back? Similar to Halliday/Pedro.

2 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

To the people saying about why no permanent etc. 

Possible that Hagi didn't want a permanent move? It's been quite clear and he's said it numerous times that he loves the club.

Perhaps playing the long game, he might be thinking that Beale won't be here when he's back? Similar to Halliday/Pedro.

Doubt it.

He's just back from a major injury, no ones paying decent money for that

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Doubt it.

He's just back from a major injury, no ones paying decent money for that

Just meaning he was quite content with being here to stake a claim for a jersey, then had that little tiff you could say with Beale and him saying different things in press conferences/Interviews 

Then he's out on loan.

His issue seems to be more a staffing issue than the club he was at.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

People saying who knows if he's still the same player etc, who fkn cares sell him then, tired of us under selling our players

5 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Just meaning he was quite content with being here to stake a claim for a jersey, then had that little tiff you could say with Beale and him saying different things in press conferences/Interviews 

Then he's out on loan.

His issue seems to be more a staffing issue than the club he was at.

Thought Beale said Hagi wanted guaranteed starts? 

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Thought Beale said Hagi wanted guaranteed starts? 

Hagi said this club knows what he can do, the fans know what he can do etc.

I don't think Hagi would have said guaranteed starts, but I do believe he's asked for a bit more playing time. 

And then there's been a bit of falling out between Hagi and Beale.

22 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

it just shows how he’s persisted with Dessers