Hagi

ForeverBlue92

He's such a moments player. Frustrating as hell for 89 mins, 1 minute of genius.

Issue is, his position is obsolete if we continue to move forward with Cantwell and give Lammers the chance too. We are covered for that sort of position, whether or not the options are better than Hagi or not.

16 minutes ago, Marky. said:

He's such a moments player. Frustrating as hell for 89 mins, 1 minute of genius.

Issue is, his position is obsolete if we continue to move forward with Cantwell and give Lammers the chance too. We are covered for that sort of position, whether or not the options are better than Hagi or not.

Post injury he really hasn’t had much of a chance to get back upto speed .He hasn’t really made much of the minimal opportunities he has had though .Even when he was at his best for us he would do very little most of the time but he certainly had the knack of producing something when he did get his finger out .

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

If we sell him for 4 million, doesn't that make him a decent player and not 'average at best'?

I always saw the bold passage as an exaggerated myth that grew legs with time.

I agree his time is up and it is best for all parties if he leaves this week. I don't agree with the handling of it all.

Not necessarily because in the grand scale of football these days 4 million is fuck all and it generally gets you what would be considered a fairly average player. 

He might go on to put it all together and turn into a world beater elsewhere, good for him if he does because he seems like a nice guy and he does have talent, but the fact that he’s been with us since 2020 and here we are 3.5 years later still trying to figure out why he’s not become a regular nailed on, he’s an “essential player” type starter in our team for the majority of that time is pretty telling.

6 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

A guy I know failed a trial after ripping off his tracking stuff at training :lol:  Club said his attitude to training was poor etc.

Funnily enough about four years later he ended up signing for the same club after playing amateur and then semi-pro, but it had basically cost him missing out four years of pro football.

I said to the person next to me on Saturday that I couldn't have played with one of those things on, would have irritated the shit out of me. I couldn't even understand team mates wearing a cotton vest underneath their tops.

Material and normal stitching are soft, but stitching around gps units is hard nylon, like thick fishing line. Often comes undone at this stitching and is as rough as shit!

1 hour ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Material and normal stitching are soft, but stitching around gps units is hard nylon, like thick fishing line. Often comes undone at this stitching and is as rough as shit!

Reveal yourself, who do you play for :pipe:

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

One’s Leon King who is still a kid who has done fuck all in the game so far. We have four senior CBs. That’s a perfectly reasonable number to have. 

You think having 5 ch's in a matchday squad is perfectly reasonable? Ha! No reason for King to be there. The home quota was already met.

No wonder the lad wants away.