Hagi

ForeverBlue92

3 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I like Hagi as a person. Comes across as a genuine bloke who gives his all.

He seems very happy there. He has said as much Think he has found a team with a style of play that suits him.

Hopefully sell him for a decent amount and Phil can invest it in our future squad. Everyone wins in that scenario.

He’s hardly kicked a ball for them. Why you making stuff up?

42 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

He’s hardly kicked a ball for them. Why you making stuff up?

I read an interview today and he said he was really happy there.

After he was subbed on for his county.

He walked up and shook hands with Rangers supporters afterwards. Nice touch.

"I feel that it is the league in which I can be most successful and in which I can bring out all my qualities and it is the league that I have followed since I was a child and it was always my dream to be here. I'm here now and I want to be here for a long time."

Made it up?:lol:

19 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I read an interview today and he said he was really happy there.

After he was subbed on for his county.

He walked up and shook hands with Rangers supporters afterwards. Nice touch.

"I feel that it is the league in which I can be most successful and in which I can bring out all my qualities and it is the league that I have followed since I was a child and it was always my dream to be here. I'm here now and I want to be here for a long time."

Made it up.:lol:

Thanks for confirming you’re talking shite.

Not once in that quote does he suggest he’s happy at Alaves and their style of play suits him

23 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Thanks for confirming you’re talking shite.

Not once in that quote does he suggest he’s happy at Alaves and their style of play suits him

You on drugs?

Did you read the quote?

"It is the league that I have followed since I was a child and it was always my dream to be here. I'm here now and I want to be here for a long time".

Sounds miserable does he?

Just his dream :lol:

16 hours ago, Southsider said:

I don't see him as Clement's type of player at all.  The three he's brought in so far are rangy athletic players with pace (I'm including Silva who won't be staying, obv)

I agree. I don’t think he has a future with us. I don’t dislike his attitude and there is no doubt he chipped in during his time here but even prior to his injury he wasn’t kicking on the way we would have hoped. He has bulked up a bit but still lacks a lot of pace. Better suited for a slower paced league. 

9 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Just scored for Romania as a sub. Seems to play well for his country, but struggles at club level.

He has talent, no doubt about it.

As you often see with children of pro footballers, he has good technique, is very two footed and reads the game well.  But the lack of pace is the issue and that's hard to coach

I think it will be BS the Turks have form for talking absolute pish when it comes to courting players. I saw one headline saying they have completed the deal. 

really, so if it’s completed they are still signing him even if he cops a career ending injury in the next few weeks. 

1 hour ago, AGC123 said:

I think it will be BS the Turks have form for talking absolute pish when it comes to courting players. I saw one headline saying they have completed the deal. 

really, so if it’s completed they are still signing him even if he cops a career ending injury in the next few weeks. 

The story will be bullshit but those type of deals happen regularly.

He was always going to Gala at some stage in his career. I hope they cough up if the rumour has any substance.

It never worked out for him at Rangers. The injury and always playing out of position were the main reasons.

I still think he has a lot to offer the right team.

Have followed him at Alaves and agree with the above - has hardly kicked a ball for them. If Gala do come in then sell unless he is going to play and contribute here. Would have given more than Lammers did anyway.

I actually think Hagi could have been turned into a decent deaper lying playmaker type role. A poor man's late career Scholes. 

He genuinely had decent vision and could pick out a pass and in a role with a bit more time could have done well, but his lack of pace and inability to beat a man meant he was always going to have difficulty as a winger/10.