Hagi

ForeverBlue92

Just now, bluenoz said:

You think having 5 ch's in a matchday squad is perfectly reasonable? Ha! No reason for King to be there. The home quota was already met.

No wonder the lad wants away.

King isn’t on the A list. We have four CBs on the A list. King, by virtue of being eligible for the B list, is automatically included. We had this very same thing conversation yesterday and you said you weren’t counting King as he was on the B list. 

Cunts are just looking for literally ANYTHING to greet about. 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

King isn’t on the A list. We have four CBs on the A list. King, by virtue of being eligible for the B list, is automatically included. We had this very same thing conversation yesterday and you said you weren’t counting King as he was on the B list. 

We played well last night, now they've had to find something else. Actually think some of our posters were hoping we got gubbed.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

King, Balogun, and Davies were all on the bench. It's an excessive # of CHs

As Stepps said, Davies may be covering at LB, but we also had Devine on the bench.

2 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

We played well last night, now they've had to find something else. Actually think some of our posters were hoping we got gubbed.

Who is complaining. At least I'm not. I'm just looking at it from Hagi's point of view.

But if you don't agree with the wee pest, he reverts to calling you a cunt. Internet hard man, I suppose.:lol:

Just now, J-Maestro said:

Nah mate, it's just that some come alive when things aren't going well but I think, and hope, we're all wanting us to win.

Though there was imo an element this week of bigging us up, down playing PSV, talking about the previous record that was and still might next week be used to twist the knife harder if we go out. Building us up for a greater fall kinda thing. Maybe I'm just a cynic 😁

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

As Stepps said, Davies may be covering at LB, but we also had Devine on the bench.

There were 2 keepers on the bench aswell. There are only a limited number of players we can include - unless you think we should fill the bench with kids off the B list.

20 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

It’s crazy. Complaining we named the only senior players we could really name on the bench without leaving spaces is beyond parody. 

26 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I cant imagine Davies will be fit.

I'm sure Stevie Clifford said he expected Hagi career to be over he will be better informed than most on this matter.

8 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

But disappointing if it’s a loan. Probably suggests that there were no serious bids for him.

£3-4million in the coffers to invest before the deadline would have been massive

We'd wait a couple of days for bids if we really wanted to sell, still time in the window for that. If he's going on loan now either Hagi wants to come back or we want him back, possibly hoping he does well there and price increases.

19 minutes ago, Number6 said:

We'd wait a couple of days for bids if we really wanted to sell, still time in the window for that. If he's going on loan now either Hagi wants to come back or we want him back, possibly hoping he does well there and price increases.

I think we would have put him, Davies etc in the shop window all Summer. And the unfortunate truth is we just haven’t received any good bids

Best of luck to him, hope he smashes it with them as with no option to buy then we may get more than his current market value which will be low as he can’t show how fully recovered he is from injury due to lack of game time.

If he’s pish with them then he’s coming back and we’re punting him out the door next season for about 1m quid.

55 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Seems quite a poor deal for us. How long has his contract got left?

0C9D465D-D749-4F78-8AAF-2FB9E5BE94F0.png

Don't see why tbh. It's a risk for Alaves. He's barely played in a year and a half or whatever.

Needs to prove himself again for an extended period for anyone to be looking to pay serious money.

I'd imagine Alaves will pay his wage, or a good chunk of it.