Hagi

ForeverBlue92

1 hour ago, Loyal72 said:

I still personally think that's why Hagi wanted to go on loan, he knew Beale would be gone, and he'd have a chance at coming back.

Similar with Halliday, opted to go on loan when not fancied by Pedro, because he knew he'd be able to come back after he was gone.

I think he needed match time after his injury and it wasn’t going to happen with Beale so a loan was really the only option.

I’m not sure who is paying his wages but having another option like Hagi won’t be a bad thing and I’m sure big Phil knows this.

27 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Do a swap deal, send Lammers on Ioan to Spain bring Hagi  back and try sell him in the window for a couple million. 

Then just blank Alaves phone calls and try leave lammers there forever. 

Full proof plan imo 

Genius tbf 

4177135027b01decf42f9ff48ffabe43.250x250x21.gif.0bcd999d60e8e171d79aef32ef901de8.gif

3 hours ago, Loyal72 said:

I still personally think that's why Hagi wanted to go on loan, he knew Beale would be gone, and he'd have a chance at coming back.

Similar with Halliday, opted to go on loan when not fancied by Pedro, because he knew he'd be able to come back after he was gone.

Tbf we should have just sold Halliday anyway.

45 minutes ago, King Jela said:

He's getting better and better the longer he's out. 

Lammers being even worse doesn't make Hagi good enough. 

Correct

Best case scenario is he keeps performing on loan so we can sell him for a few quid asap 

38 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I've nothing against the boy, I don't hate him but he's fucking shite, nowhere near good enough, will be remembered for a deflected free kick. 

You might not like him which is fair enough but do you genuinely think he’s shite?

An international footballer who plays in La Liga?

3 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

You might not like him which is fair enough but do you genuinely think he’s shite?

An international footballer who plays in La Liga?

Michael Stewart played international football, Jonathan Woodgate played in la liga, yes I genuinely think he's shite, deflected free kick and his auld man gave him a good start with a surname. 

The fucking obsession with cunts we know are not good enough but ask if we would like back is fucking bizarre, Kent, Morelos, Hagi, no , fuck off, all 3 will realise what they had, all 3 can get to fuck and stay to fuck as far as I'm concerned. 

3 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

The fucking obsession with cunts we know are not good enough but ask if we would like back is fucking bizarre, Kent, Morelos, Hagi, no , fuck off, all 3 will realise what they had, all 3 can get to fuck and stay to fuck as far as I'm concerned. 

Have you always had that last 't' in your name?? :hmmm:

2 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Michael Stewart played international football, Jonathan Woodgate played in la liga, yes I genuinely think he's shite, deflected free kick and his auld man gave him a good start with a surname. 

He’s done more than that free kick. When we one the league he scored crucial goals in 1-0 wins. Most of his goals have been openers as well.

Done a very decent job for us. Not been brilliant but far from shite.