The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

What's he won compared to gravy veins before he went there? 

I’m sure he’s won 6 trophies as a manager. A league title in Japan and Australia with 4 cups. I think he’s won more than fat Ange did before he joined the scum.

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I’m a bit of a technophobe and have nothing against the guy but where’s our resident journalist when this is all kicking off, The Dude I’m talking about, Very quiet unless I’ve missed his contribution, Apologies if I have btw.

Don’t think he’s posted in a week.

2 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Don’t think he’s posted in a week.

Aye, Fair enough, I would genuinely just like to see what his input was given what he does for a living, Maybe he’s busy with something else or perhaps in a position he can’t say anything atm .

Just now, MattyBlue said:

Can’t say I’m overly thrilled by the prospect of muscat fwiw

I'm the same to be honest.

I mean fair play won a league 3 times (Melbourne 2013 and 2018, Japan 2022) but aside from that it's a mixed bag..... 

6th, 2nd, 4th, 3rd in the league with Melbourne the other years, Then went to Belgium and totally fucked it. 

Still it's a better record than Beale at the minute so I'd take it. 

4 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Only issue with Muscat is last time he was in Europe he lasted 6 months.

At a team that's had 12 managers in the past decade. When he was sacked in December they were 16th. They finished 15th. They look like a team that never finish higher than mid table.

2 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Just seems a bit copying celtic fear it won't work but seems OK on paper I suppose. Disappointed beales still there it's going to get even more nasty if he stays.

Especially with the run of fixtures in September. Barely any time between games after this international break. If the board drag their feet on this one its going to get absolutely fucking toxic. 

Screenshot_20230905_205049_BBCSport.thumb.jpg.60d4a5476a7475a9a6efea78bc0a456e.jpg

Just now, Craiggybear said:

Especially with the run of fixtures in September. Barely any time between games after this international break. If the board drag their feet on this one its going to get absolutely fucking toxic. 

Screenshot_20230905_205049_BBCSport.thumb.jpg.60d4a5476a7475a9a6efea78bc0a456e.jpg

Bar the Betis game I see us winning all of them tbh even in the state we’re in

1 minute ago, Craiggybear said:

Even wins in all those unless there's a dramatic improvement in performance and celtic drop points won't change much. He only wins back fans with long winning run going top and beating celtic, can't see it.

2 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Bar the Betis game I see us winning all of them tbh even in the state we’re in

Mate see if we don't get 3 points against St Johnstone, he shouldn't be let on the team bus after the game. 

They have been utter pish this season. 

4 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

To be fair I expect us to win all of those domestic matches 

Assuming he does stay he needs to just go with his plan 442 diamond with the new forward/roofe. Squad won't work with the old 433 now I'd say. He also needs to find a bit of fire remember him squaring up to big nose at parkhead, he's so placid now. And cut the bullshit speak obviously.