The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

27 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

I can only assume we’re waiting to hear back from someone like Muscat (I fully believe that AussieScout account when it says we’ve contacted him) before sacking Beale, you don’t sound out other managers unless you’re planning to get rid of the incumbent one.

If the board are just sitting tight and hoping for the best, then that’s gross negligence.

I definitely think there’s due diligence being done in the background, not only because the guy who broke the Muscat story seems to have a good track record, but also because the Eustace link is so random that I’m struggling to believe that there isn’t a degree of truth in it.

58 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

He talked about the possibility of going three at the back and he’s barely done it outwith a half here and there during pre season. 

He spent the bulk of his budget on strikers which would make you think we would have two on the park and now he doesn’t play two of them from the start.

He got rid of all our wide players, seemingly because he wanted to implement a narrower system, and then when he realised that didn’t work he talked about wanting a replacement for Kent and ending up having to bring Matondo back into the fold because he had nothing else.

He’s talked repeatedly about taking the handbrake off but he then sets us up to stand off of our biggest domestic rivals and resorts to route one football to try and beat them.

He’s killed all the confidence of our most attacking talented player because he keeps shunting him all over the place to shoehorn him into the team rather than building the attack around his abilities.

He has been absolutely all over the place when it’s comes to talking about his ideas, and it’s only got worse, to the point that it’s now giving off a massive stench of a guy who knows he’s under pressure and doesn’t know what to do to fix it so he’s just throwing everything he can at the wall and hoping something sticks.

He won’t cut it here. I don’t know how there is anybody who can’t see that. His tenure is in terminal decline and it’s 100% a matter of when he gets sacked or leaves.

Obviously I want Rangers to win every game, but this last section is exactly how I feel. Part of you ends up hoping that the inevitable dropped points come early doors, as in this weekend, so the board can't ignore it and a new manager can come in quickly to give us the best chance of winning a cup at the very least.

1 hour ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

He talked about the possibility of going three at the back and he’s barely done it outwith a half here and there during pre season. 

He spent the bulk of his budget on strikers which would make you think we would have two on the park and now he doesn’t play two of them from the start, including a guy he sanctioned a spent of 6 million on.

He got rid of all our wide players, seemingly because he wanted to implement a narrower system, and then when he realised that didn’t work he talked about wanting a replacement for Kent and ending up having to bring Matondo back into the fold because he had nothing else.

He’s talked repeatedly about taking the handbrake off but he then sets us up to stand off of our biggest domestic rivals and resorts to route one football to try and beat them.

He’s killed all the confidence of our most talented attacking player because he keeps shunting him all over the place to shoehorn him into the team rather than building the attack around his abilities.

He has been absolutely all over the place when it’s comes to talking about his ideas, and it’s only got worse, to the point that it’s now giving off a massive stench of a guy who knows he’s under pressure and doesn’t know what to do to fix it so he’s just throwing everything he can at the wall and hoping something sticks.

He won’t cut it here. I don’t know how there is anybody who can’t see that. His tenure is in terminal decline and it’s 100% a matter of when he gets sacked or leaves.

He's a bullshitting useless nipple-faced charlatan. In some ways worse than Pedro.

2 hours ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

He spent the bulk of his budget on strikers which would make you think we would have two on the park and now he doesn’t play two of them from the start, including a guy he sanctioned a spend of 6 million on.

He’s killed all the confidence of our most talented attacking player because he keeps shunting him all over the place to shoehorn him into the team rather than building the attack around his abilities.

Imagine getting rid of Hagi and Colak ffs players who could produce.Gio at least had his way of playing but Beale after 10 months dosent.All the ability in the players has been ripped out even Raskin has gone backwards.