The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

36 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

It doesn’t have to be as binary as failed vs succeeded.

Right now he’s winning, there’s not much between us and the taigs in terms of quality of player and we’re well on course to pick up the first trophy.

For four games in a row the majority have catastrophized and it hasn’t happened.

actually it does thats the difference between winning silverware and not, thats what made Rangers, Rangers

28 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

actually it does thats the difference between winning silverware and not, thats what made Rangers, Rangers

Great to see The Dude’s pedantic semantics schtick carries on after his forum passing.

Clearly the context was in relation to Graham’s bullet point list including media relations, players buying into his philosophy etc. etc.

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

He was in Stirling on Tuesday having lunch where my daughter works .Random place to go relatively far away from the training complex especially as the food is shite 

I’m pretty sure he stays nearby, or is buying a house up that way?

5 hours ago, bluenoz said:

He still has three games to go... beat Aberdeen. Aris and St Mirren and get to the International break. If he manages that, it will be seven games on the trot since the scum game. Quite incredible considering we are missing Raskin, Cantwell, Lawrence, Danilo, and Dowell. 

It's still not pretty football, but I think we would all take that the day this thread was opened.

:lol: Runs like that and longer used to be our bread and butter. It’s how we won so many trophies. To call it incredible, when we haven’t even won them all yet, is a damming indictment of where we are as a club.