Borna Barisic

Dan Deacon

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Don't see anything in either article confirming he's signed though I'm pretty sure it'll be a done deal.

As long as he's not at Ibrox I don't really care where he goes or how he gets on.

His contract expires this summer anyway doesn't it? I imagine he'll want out as much as we think it's about time he was moved on.

2 hours ago, DrLaudrup said:

Some good moments but has offered next to nothing since 55 season. Another that should have been sold some time ago. 

Braga at home he was outstanding.

I also liked when he booted the ball into Hearts fans when we pumped them 3-0 last season.

19 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Braga at home he was outstanding.

I also liked when he booted the ball into Hearts fans when we pumped them 3-0 last season.

Squaring up to the Young Boys fans as well, shame we never saw that side of Barisic on the field more.

1 hour ago, Loyal72 said:

His contract expires this summer anyway doesn't it? I imagine he'll want out as much as we think it's about time he was moved on.

Yeah he's OOC. I'm in no doubt he'll want out too, just saying it's not confirmed hes going there as suggested the articles, nor do I really care as long as he's not here.

6 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

it was about 3 years to many, shitebag of the highest order

The shitebag talk about him always makes me laugh. I bet you wouldn't say that to his face in a dark alley :lol:

Whenever there is a scuffle, Barisic was always the first to get right in there.

Slack defending at times doesn't make him a shirebag.

1 hour ago, Loyal72 said:

Squaring up to the Young Boys fans as well, shame we never saw that side of Barisic on the field more.

He was a safe distance from them. Wasn't as brave at dealing with an opponent who chased him half a pitch length at Parkheid calling him a shitebag. And never looked for an opportunity to do him one to show a bit of heart and self respect.

2 hours ago, Loyal72 said:

He’d probably stab cunts for fun 

He’s indicative of the problem the club had in keeping players past their sell by date rather than trading at the right time. I actually think we’ve had good value from the money paid but it’s gone on too long now and he’s as disinterested as half of the squad look, the start of the gutting the place. I hate him less than I hate some. 

3 hours ago, bluenoz said:

The shitebag talk about him always makes me laugh. I bet you wouldn't say that to his face in a dark alley :lol:

Whenever there is a scuffle, Barisic was always the first to get right in there.

Slack defending at times doesn't make him a shirebag.

Stuff like this always makes me cringe. Chances are most football fans would happily call a footballer a shitebag to their face 

Rangers fans are hardly known to be the friendliest support in world football 

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Stuff like this always makes me cringe. Chances are most football fans would happily call a footballer a shitebag to their face 

Rangers fans are hardly known to be the friendliest support in world football 

A child offered Martyn Waghorn a square go mind.