Borna Barisic

Dan Deacon

25 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

Fishing surely?

Barisic is a footballing enigma. I swear he has a twin brother that pretends to be a defender for us at times.

Enigma is a good word for him. Against Betis he was very good but I've seen him look terrified against worse players as well. His crossing is very very good I doubt we will find another full back who can do that as well for a long time.

• Clemdog changed the title to Borna Barisic
1 hour ago, The Beast said:

Enigma is a good word for him. Against Betis he was very good but I've seen him look terrified against worse players as well. His crossing is very very good I doubt we will find another full back who can do that as well for a long time.

He seems to rise to an occasion when his direct opponent isnt one who'll thump him hard, 

Seen him play well against big cunts and absolutely shite the bed against wee midgets cause the wee midgets will gladly get in his face and growl at him

• 4 weeks later...

He's a fucking shitebag. Been shown up time and time again.

Hates players running at him, hates taking a man on. Absolutely fucking useless.

The Hadjuk manager sums it up well, under the slightest bit of pressure, Barasic can't wait to get rid of the ball. Terrified to make a mistake. We can't have defenders with this mentality.