Borna Barisic

Dan Deacon

• 5 months later...

He’s been a decent servant though always tinged with a bit of disappointment.

When he came with the shaved head and the deep monosyllabic voice he looked like he was going to be a terminator for us.

Talk about Lion from the wizard of oz…

I never bought into the "shitebag" stuff.

A couple of dodgy OF games cemented some people's opinion of him, but overall, he's had 6 pretty good years at Rangers.

I can only assume these Turkish teams offer high wages because I can't for the life of me understand why you would want to play football there.

22 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

He’s been a decent servant though always tinged with a bit of disappointment.

When he came with the shaved head and the deep monosyllabic voice he looked like he was going to be a terminator for us.

Talk about Lion from the
wizard of oz…

Dj_Y-1iWwAAfVq7.thumb.jpg.ec16bc02c0649123f282a31ad55e5523.jpg

After playing with the headband we all thought of our other favourite Croatian and to be honest, hes been pretty meh overall. Some great games and some absolute disasters. Seemingly consistently at Parkhead. I thought after the 1st OF game in 21/22 where he set up the winner, he was off after standing in the middle of the park himself just taking it all in. That was potentially the time for him to go.

1 minute ago, RossS1873 said:

Dj_Y-1iWwAAfVq7.thumb.jpg.ec16bc02c0649123f282a31ad55e5523.jpg

After playing with the headband we all thought of our other favourite Croatian and to be honest, hes been pretty meh overall. Some great games and some absolute disasters. Seemingly consistently at Parkhead. I thought after the 1st OF game in 21/22 where he set up the winner, he was off after standing in the middle of the park himself just taking it all in. That was potentially the time for him to go.

Could see during 55 season he had lost a yard, was perfect time to sell. Fucked it as usual.

4 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Could see during 55 season he had lost a yard, was perfect time to sell. Fucked it as usual.

I get maybe not selling as we were trying to nurture Bassey but the following year both him and Bassey should have gone and 2 new LBs should have been brought in

Just now, Jimfanciesthedude said:

The start of a proper clear out hopefully

Barisic, davies, balogun, jack, dessers, lammers, roofe, wright, mclaughlin, matondo

Easily 100k a week in wages there, get them all to fuck and let clement and his guys assemble a real squad 

Pushing nearer 200k with them. All deadwood.