Borna Barisic

Dan Deacon

I'm not Borna's biggest fan, he was always a little too negative for my liking, but on occasion he has a brilliant cross on him. It's just a shame he didn't keep pushing further up the pitch. 

Good luck to him, but also glad he won't be with us next season. Time for both parties to move forward. 

3 hours ago, bluenoz said:

The shitebag talk about him always makes me laugh. I bet you wouldn't say that to his face in a dark alley :lol:

Whenever there is a scuffle, Barisic was always the first to get right in there.

Slack defending at times doesn't make him a shirebag.

Like the shitebag would ever be in a dark alley anyway

He did well for us previously and in our Euro run to Seville and was very complimentary of our club and fans. 

He seems to have gone missing in recent times when the going gets tough, and I question that at times. 

Hopefully his time isn't defined by some wee jump the dyke cock socket calling him a"shitebag". 

Says everything when the only cunt in our team that stands up to him is Cantwell!

6 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Stuff like this always makes me cringe. Chances are most football fans would happily call a footballer a shitebag to their face 

Rangers fans are hardly known to be the friendliest support in world football 

Go on then, I dare you... He would knock you out in three seconds.

Internet loudmouths. That's who you are. 

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Go on then, I dare you... He would knock you out in three seconds.

Internet loudmouths. That's who you are. 

You are one cringey mess

On the basis of Barisic being a professional footballer you think he could knock people out who you’ve never met because they annoy you online?  :lol: 

The fact you even took this whole argument in this thread to a place where you started discussing his literal fighting ability to defend his on pitch weaknesses is again eye-wateringly cringey

Log out and go to bed ffs

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

You are one cringey mess

On the basis of Barisic being a professional footballer you think he could knock people out who you’ve never met because they annoy you online?  :lol: 

The fact you even took this whole argument in this thread to a place where you started discussing his literal fighting ability to defend his on pitch weaknesses is again eye-wateringly cringey

Log out and go to bed ffs

People have called Barisic a shitebag on here. I don't see it and explained my reason. 

It is you who needs to log out. You can't take it when people disagree with you.

I think you are a horrible poster.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

People have called Barisic a shitebag on here. I don't see it and explained my reason. 

It is you who needs to log out. You can't take it when people disagree with you.

I think you are a horrible poster.

I couldn’t care less when people disagree with me, it’s you that has taken exception to me not agreeing with your dark alleyway nonsense :lol:

Dear me, that’s awful news

4 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Another one who never sees the good in any of our players. You only come on here for a wee moan. It makes you feel good.

You want me to see good in a player who has shat the bed more times than not over his career here, who has shown himself up at the piggery in multiple doings we've had there over the last couple years

The fact a 5ft2 midget from Turkey with injury problems is STILL more brave on the park than barisic tells you all you need to know about the shitebaggery from barisic 

His time is done but let’s be honest we (as in the club) missed the window to sell him when his stock was at its highest 

That’s not his fault we ran after him offering a new contract 

Great left foot and delivery into box, scored a couple of penalties as well for us, played his part in European adventures 

But useless at Parkhead and his heart for the fight has been sadly missing for seasons

1 hour ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

The fact a 5ft2 midget from Turkey  

Kinda summed up @bluenoz’s point about you tbf. 

calling our player a midget and making a fool of his height (he’s 5ft 7 btw) is rank.  

13 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Was that outside a chippy or something? 🤣 vaguely remember that story.

Yeah 😂 was lunchtime for the schools I think, bunch of seconds/third years hanging about the chippy trying to give him shit, offering him out, and Waghorn's trying to take him up on it at first then switches to aw think you're big etc in front of your pals..gets laughed off.

4 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Kinda summed up @bluenoz’s point about you tbf. 

calling our player a midget and making a fool of his height (he’s 5ft 7 btw) is rank.  

Talk about missing the point ffs, and if you cba checking back ive long said yilmaz is the type of fullback we badly need and should keep him

24 minutes ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Talk about missing the point ffs, and if you cba checking back ive long said yilmaz is the type of fullback we badly need and should keep him

You understated his height and called him a midget