Borna Barisic

Dan Deacon

Just now, Roy Hobbs said:

They've had 26 goals total in that period. 20 assists  is fucking prime Messi you want. It's nonsensical expectations. 

Exactly, 26 goals in 24 OF games is shite, even worse when you consider 10 of them came in the one season

4 other seasons we're averaging 4 goals a season, horrible numbers 

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Barisic has played in 17 so enough of the 24 matches.

7 wins, 3 draws and 7 defeats.

Clearly its our full backs fault that Morelos missed a penalty and they scored an offside goal in the cup final.

Sakala open goal miss lets blame those two for a lack of an assist.

Both Tav and Barisic can be blamed for their defending, mentality etc but to have a go at their assist record in Old Firm matches or solely blame them is absolutely absurd.

Nor blaming them as such, blaming our system of focusing on them and them only

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Theres zero proof either to say he was desperate to play in the game but Beale chose not to instead 

But given his history of being a shitebag, his history of absolutely shitting the bed against the tarriers, i think I'll stick to my original theory that he's an utter shitebag

Not being able to defend properly at the back post doesn't make him a shitebag. I never got that one.

You are becoming a bit of a drama queen poster tbh.

If you have no proof, stop creating gossip.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Not being able to defend properly at the back post doesn't make him a shitebag. I never got that one.

You are becoming a bit of a drama queen poster tbh.

If you have no proof, stop creating gossip.

There you have it folks, we've to stop debating theories and guesses, unless you have cold hard facts then absolutely no talking

Btw do you think Beale will be a success with us? 

6 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Tarriers have more than 26 goals since gerrard came

I counted it from this and it looks like it's missing the league cup games

http://eurorivals.net/head-to-head/celtic-vs-Rangers

Either way it's not a massive amount more and expecting 20 assists from 2 players is ridiculous. I'd be surprised if they have 20 assists total given how many goals we gifted them in that period.

27 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

There you have it folks, we've to stop debating theories and guesses, unless you have cold hard facts then absolutely no talking

Btw do you think Beale will be a success with us? 

No. I think this protest is too strong.  I said earlier, i think he gets to September (5 games). We'll see after then...

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

No. I think this protest is too strong.  I said earlier, i think he gets to September (5 games). We'll see after then...

Why? Wheres your facts that he'll only get the September games? 

If you're just guessing then stop as its just gossip

3 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

That's simply not true. While both had games at LB Borna was the preferred LB more often that Bassey including 15 European starts at LB in the 21/22 season to Bassey's 4.

As far as I remember Gio dropped Barisic for being a donkey, Bassey took his place and Barisic got back in when we were forced to shift Bassey to centre back 

Barisic then pulled himself together for a brief period as he does and played well on the run to the final before hobbling off with yet another mysterious non injury when the heat was on in the final 

26 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Why? Wheres your facts that he'll only get the September games? 

If you're just guessing then stop as its just gossip

Shut the fuck up! There's a difference from giving an opinion to an outcome than creating a scandalous rumour that a Croatian internationlist is feart to play in an Old Firm game.

I've went right off you as a poster. Absolute moron!

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Shit the fuck up! There's a difference from giving an opinion to an outcome than creating a scandalous rumour that a Croatian internationlist is feart to play in an Old Firm game.

Only now? He’s been a dreadful poster for as long as I remember

27 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Shut the fuck up! There's a difference from giving an opinion to an outcome than creating a scandalous rumour that a Croatian internationlist is feart to play in an Old Firm game.

Wind your neck in ffs, no my fault barisic is a shitebag 

You get wound up so easily now lol

24 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Only now? He’s been a dreadful poster for as long as I remember

Ssshhh don't tell anyone ffs, its my secret 

11 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Wind your neck in ffs, no my fault barisic is a shitebag 

You get wound up so easily now lol

Ssshhh don't tell anyone ffs, its my secret 

I can't wait until we go on a winning streak so you post less. We are all hurting, but we don't need misery rammed down our throats 24/7! I can only think of about 5 Rangers players i hated and they were all right after 2012. 

Calling Rangers players shitebags, let alone BB is embarrassing from a Rangers supporter. 

I've never met you pal, but i doubt you would call him that in an isolated alleyway. Ha!

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I can't wait until we go on a winning streak so you post less. We are all hurting, but we don't need misery rammed down our throats 24/7! I can only think of about 5 Rangers players i hated and they were all right after 2012. 

Calling Rangers players shitebags, let alone BB is embarrassing from a Rangers supporter. 

I've never met you pal, but i doubt you would call him that in an isolated alleyway. Ha!

Like backwards borna is gonna go down a fucking alleyway, he'd take one step in and turn back before hobbling off somewhere with an "injury" 

As for the winning streak and posting less, well getting rid of borna and beale would be a good start to that

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Like backwards borna is gonna go down a fucking alleyway, he'd take one step in and turn back before hobbling off somewhere with an "injury" 

As for the winning streak and posting less, well getting rid of borna and beale would be a good start to that

You win.

8 hours ago, GA1972 said:

As far as I remember Gio dropped Barisic for being a donkey, Bassey took his place and Barisic got back in when we were forced to shift Bassey to centre back 

Barisic then pulled himself together for a brief period as he does and played well on the run to the final before hobbling off with yet another mysterious non injury when the heat was on in the final 

The were both preferred at LB at different times over the course of the season. We can agree on that. "mysterious non injury" is speculation at best and at worst is made up shite to suit an agenda, the very same thing Jim has been doing in this thread. 

28 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

The were both preferred at LB at different times over the course of the season. We can agree on that. "mysterious non injury" is speculation at best and at worst is made up shite to suit an agenda, the very same thing Jim has been doing in this thread. 

You cant deny that he has a real track record of going down in pressure games and walking off the pitch only to be fit again the following week 

I gave him the benefit of the doubt at first in the PSV game but was a similar incident, he’s out for the scum game but now he’s made a miraculous recovery to play for Croatia 

15 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

You cant deny that he has a real track record of going down in pressure games and walking off the pitch only to be fit again the following week 

I gave him the benefit of the doubt at first in the PSV game but was a similar incident, he’s out for the scum game but now he’s made a miraculous recovery to play for Croatia 

There are also plenty of high pressure games where that hasn't happened which include games where he is playing well and games where he is playing poorly. He has also started 17 OF games. 

I'm not saying what you and Jim are suggesting is definitely not true but it's a very strong accusation against the player based on no more info than a hunch. It would be different if there was leaked info from inside the club or a club doctor suggesting he really was fit to start last Sunday. Even a WhatsApp message would add weight to it 😂

7 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

There are also plenty of high pressure games where that hasn't happened which include games where he is playing well and games where he is playing poorly. He has also started 17 OF games. 

I'm not saying what you and Jim are suggesting is definitely not true but it's a very strong accusation against the player based on no more info than a hunch. It would be different if there was leaked info from inside the club or a club doctor suggesting he really was fit to start last Sunday. Even a WhatsApp message would add weight to it 😂

Agreed its just a "hunch" but the fact he hobbled out of a game we were getting pummelled in, was declared fit a day or two later by Beale, then wasnt fit for an OF game we needed to win and were expected to at least make a good go of beating them, then miraculously is fit to fuck off on international duty

Surely we don't need a whatsapp message to figure this one out

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Agreed its just a "hunch" but the fact he hobbled out of a game we were getting pummelled in, was declared fit a day or two later by Beale, then wasnt fit for an OF game we needed to win and were expected to at least make a good go of beating them, then miraculously is fit to fuck off on international duty

Surely we don't need a whatsapp message to figure this one out

That doesn't explain the volume of high pressure games he has started and finished which all go against your theory. They dwarf the number of games in which you're suggesting he has feigned injury.