***The official Rangers vs Motherwell match thread***

DiamondDan

I am astounded at the amount of people on the Michael Beale thread that still back him. Yes, the game against Betis was better but it wasn’t spectacular. I still can’t see what he is trying to achieve. Perhaps, I would feel better about him if he came out and said what he was trying to do. 

Gio’s tactics were like watching paint dry at times. However, at least you knew what his aim was and it was consistently boring. Beale is all over the place. I think it really highlights his inexperience. 

A back 5 out of possession at home to 
Motherwell. The tactical genius. 

We have players, management, and board members who go home at night that can’t believe they’re at Rangers. Until the majority have the mentality that they deserve to be here nothing will change. 

Just now, JockWallace said:

I am astounded at the amount of people on the Michael Beale thread that still back him. Yes, the game against Betis was better but it wasn’t spectacular. I still can’t see what he is trying to achieve. Perhaps, I would feel better about him if he came out and said what he was trying to do. 

Gio’s tactics were like watching paint dry at times. However, at least you knew what his aim was and it was consistently boring. Beale is all over the place. I think it really highlights his inexperience. 

First half against Betis was poor - second slightly better but it wasn’t pretty

Surely nobody still backs this Arsehole