***The official Rangers vs Motherwell match thread***

DiamondDan

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It might well ennd that way and I was vehemently against Beale's appointment. Was lazy as fuck and exactly the sort of apathy that runs from  top to bottom at the club.

Moaning that a keeper made some saves is a bit fucking wild though. Literally the only thing the cunts are there to do.

Surely you're not calling our keeper a cunt? 

Just now, The Dude said:

It might well ennd that way and I was vehemently against Beale's appointment. Was lazy as fuck and exactly the sort of apathy that runs from  top to bottom at the club.

Moaning that a keeper made some saves is a bit fucking wild though. Literally the only thing the cunts are there to do.

He shouldn’t have been hired and if we want to win anything (League Cup included) he has to go as soon as possible 

I don’t care if it’s an uninspiring safe pair of hands type caretaker until we get a proper replacement he just simply needs to go to offer us some hope and before he makes us regress any further 

Just now, GA1972 said:

He shouldn’t have been hired and if we want to win anything (League Cup included) he has to go as soon as possible 

I don’t care if it’s an uninspiring safe pair of hands type caretaker until we get a proper replacement he just simply needs to go to offer us some hope and before he makes us regress any further 

I was saying that when Gio was sacked. Should've been nowhere near us. Was the 'who do we have a number for and we can get cheap' option.

Just now, The Dude said:

No. Hence the plural. Jack Butland isn't a cunts.

Don't think you get my point. Plural being a collective. Butland is a keeper that is there to do what, make saves? That's what he done, and that's what the "cunts" are there to do. 

It's a play on words. See how easy it is to twist what someone says. 

Just now, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Don't think you get my point. Plural being a collective. Butland is a keeper that is there to do what, make saves? That's what he done, and that's what the "cunts" are there to do. 

It's a play on words. See how easy it is to twist what someone says. 

Yes. Keepers (the aforementioned cunts) are there to make saves. Butland done what he is paid to do.