***** The Official Rangers v Livingston Match Thread *****

Davy Vandenbroucke

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

Fucking mental we have won 3 in a row without conceding a goal including a European win against la liga opposition and we are all absolutely fucking raging with it.

I think hanging on for dear life with 6 defensive players against Motherwell at ibrox really was too much for the “don’t care how we play as long as we get 3 points mentality.

I think it’s because we see alarming signs of regression and the wins will not last. A title winning side wins games when not playing at its best as long as the rest of the time they are playing well as they’ll most likely win, if you play shite all the time you cannot maintain the form to win a league.

1 hour ago, MrMckee said:

Hopefully a good win & performance for my grandad who passed away yesteday at 93... Grew up in Govan and started going to games as a boy and took my dad as a boy before moving down south in the 70s.. Still managed to get up for a few games in the last few years.. RIP Grandad 🇬🇧 

IMG-20230927-WA0023.jpg

Condolences to you and yours!!

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

Might be 20k btw, place is empty.

If we fail to get through he’s gone after tonight board will know that the attendances will drop more and we’d have screwed up an incredible opportunity to win the league cup.

if we win (either scraping it or quite comfortable) that sort of attendance can’t go unnoticed and he’ll be one bad result away from the sack.

6 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Fucking mental we have won 3 in a row without conceding a goal including a European win against la liga opposition and we are all absolutely fucking raging with it.

ill take shite performances but 1-0 wins all season if it wins us trophies. the main concern is we cant keep expecting 1-0 wins playing how bad we have been!

Nerves are fucking going like mad.

Coffee sorted now time to sit back and watch this pish that will be served up.

3 quick goals so I can relax for the 80 mins.

Oh and off topic just sat and watched videos of Alfredo Morelos over last few years what a fucking maniac the wee man was :lol: