Dessers

BigBearButt

8/10 for effort.

Where it matters 2/10.

That chance could have totally change the dynamic of the game. 

Was a thing of horror that chance. Like he forgot there were 11 fenians on the park and he had hours to control the ball.

Least he wasnt 4m or whatever.

Fuck him and fuck every single poster on here who were saying he was in anyway useful in recent weeks. Fucking dreadful

For the tenth time this season, I hope we never see him in a Rangers shirt again. There’s not a single player in our squad that I wouldn’t rather lead our line than him.

22 minutes ago, Number5 said:

8/10 for effort.

Where it matters 2/10.

That chance could have totally change the dynamic of the game. 

Was a thing of horror that chance. Like he forgot there were 11 fenians on the park and he had hours to control the ball.

Least he wasnt 4m or whatever.

8/10 for effort?

My fucking arse.

Well, I’ve defended Dessers to the hilt on here but that miss (can you even call it a miss?) has finally done it for me.

To take 3 or 4 touches and not get a shot in on Hart when he had ample chance is fucking criminal.

I’ll no’ be quoting any more stats. 

At boys club level you tell the CF to be on the side of the park as our defender in possession as clearances typically go up the same channel. Too often Dessers was miles away on the wrong side.

His hold up and link up play is abysmal.

He's the least instinctive forward in the league.

His decision making and finishing rank rotten.

He runs as if he's shutting down the defender/ keeper but holds back from doing so when he actually gets there.

He's got that glaikit fucking look about him, as have too many at the club, he have found themselves in a movie they just don't get their role or how their meant to do it.

Other than all that - he's shite and a waste of fucking jersey and wages.

I’d be annoyed as fuck, but could forgive him if in that chance in the first half he got a shot away but didn’t score.

But to be in that position and be so lacking in technical and mental ability that you don’t even get a shot away is ridiculous.

Give that opportunity to spfl dross the standard of a fucking Stevie May and I’d expect them to at least get a shot in. 

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

At boys club level you tell the CF to be on the side of the park as our defender in possession as clearances typically go up the same channel. Too often Dessers was miles away on the wrong side.

Clement has been seen during games several times giving him a hard time over this but he continues to do it.