Dessers

BigBearButt

He'd probably be about five or six goals to the better if he stopped cutting back onto his other foot, or back n forward, and just shot. 

He gets himself into good positions aswell and has been playing well. He just needs to cut that shit out. 

1 hour ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

He'd probably be about five or six goals to the better if he stopped cutting back onto his other foot, or back n forward, and just shot. 

He gets himself into good positions aswell and has been playing well. He just needs to cut that shit out. 

Why he cut back onto his weaker side rather than shoot at first handball I genuinely can't work out

17 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Why he cut back onto his weaker side rather than shoot at first handball I genuinely can't work out

I genuinely believe he'd have a few more goals if he cut that out. 

Been impressed with him lately and he's stepped up as being the only fwd we've had consistently fit. 

On 29/02/2024 at 22:30, MacBoyd said:

Annoying the fuck out of me.

I get it when he and the defenders are travelling at pace but hes doing it when everyones stationary and he's just giving up chances to get a shot off.

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

And the day has arrived where his total forward play shiteness is exposed because we lost, he's fucking shite, absolutely shite. 

Can't wait to see the back of him.a truly horrific striker that would be lucky to get a game for partick.

Just now, The Godfather said:

As was always said we can't rely on him because deep down he's a donkey.

Our own fault for not addressing it when we had the chance 

But we got silva mate, a player that wolves fans were happy to see the back of :confused: