Dessers

BigBearButt

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Can't wait for @Inigo to tell me I'm being harsh and his stats are the bestest in the whole wide world. 

Nah man, I'll just tell you you're being a bit of an overly sensitive wank. :tu::pipe:

4 hours ago, RossS1873 said:

He misses 4 or 5 chances then scores? Miss loads yesterday so he'll score next week. Dessers playing 4D chess with us all :sherlock:

as much as I think he’s a donkey, I reckon he’s scoring at least one next week

Honestly, this guy will give me a heart attack.

He had two glorious chances to score and he fu*ked it up all by himself. It's getting to the stage the opposition defenders are happy for him to have the ball, knowing he'll make a complete arse of it.

However, what the fook does Clement say to him on the training ground  

17 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

Going to Parkhead with this complete donkey as our number 9 is utterly fucking depressing

If Sima doesn’t make it, which is likely, the celtic back line can have the afternoon off. 
With Dessers stumbling about up front absolutely nothing will stick. Our midfield will be completely overrun for 60 odd mins until their midfield tires a bit and we’ll have a little spell towards the end

There is zero chance of us taking 3 points with this squad of shite - it’ll be an embarrassment 

14 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Masterclass incoming on Saturday tbh. Big man to score a hat trick and have his pick of the birds.

He will either be out hero or he will miss his usual sitters.

He is capable of working a defence.Hearts Semi proved that.

He needs to cut out the drag backs and shoot on site occasionally.

Hopefully the whole team are up for this from the start.

On 06/05/2024 at 15:49, Swagger said:

If Sima doesn’t make it, which is likely, the celtic back line can have the afternoon off. 
With Dessers stumbling about up front absolutely nothing will stick. Our midfield will be completely overrun for 60 odd mins until their midfield tires a bit and we’ll have a little spell towards the end

There is zero chance of us taking 3 points with this squad of shite - it’ll be an embarrassment 

Stay positive.Surely you have to have a little belief.You are torturing yourself with negativity.

I get you are going on last few months performances but it's a one off and Rangers could actually win this.

They have it won already which is always a dangerous attitude before  these fixtures.

Midfield has to be 100% to give him some decent service to work with.

You always say to yourself it's 11 men against 11. You might also tell yourself that old chestnut that you cannot predict an Old Firm result. You may even have another strong alcoholic drink and say these players owe us a great performance. 

I like to tell myself that despite all the money celtic have they do not have that great a manager. He has failed plenty and took a winning side and made them bang average at times. The players equally are not that special. Results up and down the country prove that. Any sense of complacency from them and we have as good a chance as any of handing them a defeat. 

31 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

If you were a scum supporter saying that, you’d only be offering the one ride :lol:

Probably the best post I have read in a long time.  Outstanding.

On 06/05/2024 at 13:18, Carnbroe Bear said:

Honestly, this guy will give me a heart attack.

He had two glorious chances to score and he fu*ked it up all by himself. It's getting to the stage the opposition defenders are happy for him to have the ball, knowing he'll make a complete arse of it.

However, what the fook does Clement say to him on the training ground  

Mad rumour in Twitter that Sterling will play CF on Sat, to rile up their two CH's. 

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

If you were a scum supporter saying that, you’d only be offering the one ride :lol:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Classic