Dessers

BigBearButt

22 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

This is him at his best I believe. I’d be fine with him as a choice from the bench, but I would want Danilo and at least one other well ahead of him next season 

I will wait and see if he improves. I believe , experience has taught me, that when it comes to Rangers, players need a first season to settle in and then we will know how good or bad they are. On your point about Danilo, I would rather have 2 up front. A single striker is easier to mark and be targeted by the hammer throwers in Scottish football. Look at the treatment of Alfredo and now Desseers is getting the same treatment and so will Danilo or any other lone striker.

1 hour ago, Benidormbear said:

I will wait and see if he improves. I believe , experience has taught me, that when it comes to Rangers, players need a first season to settle in and then we will know how good or bad they are. On your point about Danilo, I would rather have 2 up front. A single striker is easier to mark and be targeted by the hammer throwers in Scottish football. Look at the treatment of Alfredo and now Desseers is getting the same treatment and so will Danilo or any other lone striker.

There aren’t many teams play 2 up front anymore in the sense you’re suggesting tbf 

I'm assuming this will be cyrils best goal scoring season. Is this just more proof that Scottish football is horrendous. It's crazy to think the numbers a more competent striker would have right now. 

19 hours ago, Finny said:

I'm assuming this will be cyrils best goal scoring season. Is this just more proof that Scottish football is horrendous. It's crazy to think the numbers a more competent striker would have right now. 

Dessers is horrendous and Scottish football is horrendous. 
We are second top and should have won this fucking league yet the football we play is brutal to watch most of the time. 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

Genuinely fucking infuriating 

Chop, shimmy, chop, shimmy, should I take a shot?  Nah, chop, shimmy, run it out of play, moan at ref or teammate for no reason.

He's irreparably awful and a big part in why our general play is so bad. Going with him as the only reliably fit striker after January will be harsh lesson.