Dessers

BigBearButt

Just now, J-Maestro said:

Yet we won fuck all with that type of striker and Morelos only scored over 20 twice.

im sure you'd admit a few things have changed since then especially in the management department or are you saying that beale would have got us here with this same team

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Dessers gets a lot of stick, but his attacking colleagues Cantwell, Lawrence, Matondo, Roofe, Lammers, Wright, are the ones who should get it in the neck for contributing single digits in goals.

The most any have is 6 goals, and 5 is the highest in terms of assists.

Horrendous return playing at Rangers. 

I was thinking similar today when Lawrence fluffed the empty net.  He could've laid it back to Dessers for a tap in.  Same in the semi-final when it out one on a plate for Silva and the donkey fell over his feet.  Sure Dessers numbers could be better of he took more of his chances but his goals and assists could be better if other players actually produced some quality in the final third too.  Barring the cross in from Tav today where the goal came from Dessers had very very little to work with.

Just now, RealWorldRich said:

I was thinking similar today when Lawrence fluffed the empty net.  He could've laid it back to Dessers for a tap in.  Same in the semi-final when it out one on a plate for Silva and the donkey fell over his feet.  Sure Dessers numbers could be better of he took more of his chances but his goals and assists could be better if other players actually produced some quality in the final third too.  Barring the cross in from Tav today where the goal came from Dessers had very very little to work with.

It wasn’t an empty net.

Just now, Rowley Birkin said:

i'll make it easy on you @J-Maestro who would you rather right now dessers or morelos at his peak

Morelos peak was followed by 3 seasons of on and off the boil, I'd take prime Ally over both though that doesn't mean anything though. 

6 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

im sure you'd admit a few things have changed since then especially in the management department or are you saying that beale would have got us here with this same team

Clement would have subbed Morelos after 10 minutes for his attitude.

4 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

i asked you a simple question but somehow you turned it into something personal pretty pathetic from a grown man

maybe you have issues

Wow, you need to count to 10.

9 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

i'll ask you one last time who would you prefer dessers now or morelos at his peak in this team

its a simple question

Morelos obviously, yet we won fuck all. I’d take neither as our main striker.

Think you need a nap.

1 minute ago, J-Maestro said:

Morelos obviously, yet we won fuck all. I’d take neither as our main striker.

Think you need a nap.

oh ffs you really are a dick

i get you dont like me for some reason 

but are you saying if we had prime morelos this season we would have been in a worst state?

2 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

oh ffs you really are a dick

i get you dont like me for some reason 

but are you saying if we had prime morelos this season we would have been in a worst state?

:lol:

Just said I’d take peak Morelos over Dessers but it wouldn’t make much difference. 

Get help.

Prime Morelos was him scoring for fun up until new year then the goals would dry up. It happened pretty much every season. Morelos was also prone to some horrendous misses too. Also, how often was he a liability due to ill discipline or petulance? Way more than Dessers.

On 23/04/2024 at 09:59, .Williamson. said:

He won’t be a hero or a legend in my eyes even if we do somehow win the treble because it’ll most likely have been achieved in spite of him missing some absolute sitters in big games 

Who else is scoring our goals? Who else is even in a position to miss sitters as you call them?

21 minutes ago, Benidormbear said:

Who else is scoring our goals? Who else is even in a position to miss sitters as you call them?

Nobody. I’ve said elsewhere how tragic that is but it doesn’t excuse his misses either.

Getting in the position to score means absolutely fuck all if you’re not hitting the back of the net