Dessers

BigBearButt

3 hours ago, OrangeRab said:

I get what posters are saying. But the continual “he keeps going” shite really shows how far the standards have fallen.

Keeping going and smiling is better than the invisible act of Scott Wright.

But fuck me we need better.

I usually agree with a lot of your posts mate but not this one. We do need better but other positions are far higher priority. 

The more I'm thinking about it I actually think Dessers is our most important and best player. 

2 hours ago, SK Rfc said:

Hope to fuck he’s away in this window. I can’t stand watching another season of him. Whether it’s needlessly being offside, giving away daft fouls, missing easy chances or our play breaking down with him. He is absolutely brutal and a last minute goal doesn’t change that no matter how big it is. 

He's our best player. 

35 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Same reaction mate but it's the reality of where the squad is at.

Right now he's our best player and the penny will eventually drop with the absolute arseholes who type abusive posts against him. It's unacceptable.

Know what you’re saying, but he bailed us out thankfully. Thing is, he squanders so many chances and then pulls a rabbit out the hat. That’s what hurts the fans. He never gives up though. Got to give him that.

1 hour ago, Hadron Collider said:

Know what you’re saying, but he bailed us out thankfully. Thing is, he squanders so many chances and then pulls a rabbit out the hat. That’s what hurts the fans. He never gives up though. Got to give him that.

Right now he's our best player by a country mile despite his many flaws. It genuinely isn't even close. 

7 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

That is just sheer stupidity.

Fair enough you don’t like him and everyones entitled to their opinion but how can you compare someone whose scored 20.+ goals in his first season including old firm and Europe to a guy that scored 3 goals for us??

Some of our fans these days are so desperate for our players/manager to flop it’s strange behaviour.

Yes I spend a fortune every year desperately hoping we will fail, great laugh so it is.

3 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

I usually agree with a lot of your posts mate but not this one. We do need better but other positions are far higher priority. 

The more I'm thinking about it I actually think Dessers is our most important and best player. 

Yeh tbf I’d agree he’s not at the top of the list of priorities. Our 2 starting CB and wingers last night for starters..

Need to be fair in the criticism and praise , he done great for the goal, the touch then getting back up and making up the ground to get on the end of it was superb ,

Hes still the most frustrating cunt in the world who goes from sublime to shite in 2 touches, but there was some positives tonight where he tried to hold the ball in to allow other players to get up closer to support instead of always trying to go 1 touch or turn the defender every time , also thought he tried to press and put himself about more 

3 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

If Dessers took the penalties, as the striker, then even assuming a 70% conversion rate (on the ones we received last year in the league), that's an additional 10 goals, so a 32 goal return on the season. No one would can complain at that.

I honestly think he will be a key player for us this season, but I think we need to give him the support, I always feel he is isolated, and we need our midfielders, etc to be up with him, to get the second balls he can't control, or the chances he fluffs, as there are a lot of times we could nick a goal.

5 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

He's our best player. 

I think you might be joking - but if anyone can name a more consistent outfield performer that puts in the same shift, then I would be impressed.

1 hour ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Need to be fair in the criticism and praise , he done great for the goal, the touch then getting back up and making up the ground to get on the end of it was superb ,

Hes still the most frustrating cunt in the world who goes from sublime to shite in 2 touches, but there was some positives tonight where he tried to hold the ball in to allow other players to get up closer to support instead of always trying to go 1 touch or turn the defender every time , also thought he tried to press and put himself about more 

There was a bit in the 2nd half where he was still moaning at the ref / their defence for something and no really paying attention while jefte is trying to put a cross in 😂

5 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

Have to tag him in it @Scottywellhousetb

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Have to tag him in it @Scottywellhousetb

I seen it, I can't be arsed devoting any more time to it, people are entitled to believe whatever they wish, despite my enormous dislike for Dessers nothing would delight me more than him completely proving me wrong and turning into a great player , it simply won't happen though, hes been here long enough, I want Rangers winning badly and if certain players or the manager are imo preventing this then I will lose my shit over it and post these thoughts, it's what the forum is for, he's shite. 

The same people calling him our best player here will be screaming for Shanklands 5 mins into the motherwell game on Saturday. Some of our supporters are bi-polar to say the least.

Last 2 games were classic Dessers. He has it in his locker to produce quality but is also so slow/poor decision making most of the time your clawing your eyes out i.e against hearts - excellent touch over defenders head but then bizarrely goes for lob second touch.

For these reasons I'd opt for selling whilst there is a value. At Rangers we need someone fast, powerful and clinical.

24 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I seen it, I can't be arsed devoting any more time to it, people are entitled to believe whatever they wish, despite my enormous dislike for Dessers nothing would delight me more than him completely proving me wrong and turning into a great player , it simply won't happen though, hes been here long enough, I want Rangers winning badly and if certain players or the manager are imo preventing this then I will lose my shit over it and post these thoughts, it's what the forum is for, he's shite. 

Simply not true. Selling Dessers and getting a better cf in would delight you more, selling Dessers and getting another cf in at exactly the same level would delight you more, you would probably even take him being sold and another cf coming in who is slightly worse. You’re not the only one on here, but seeing another goal scored by him getting the response - he’s still shite, just shows how folk handling being proven wrong on social media can be quite embarrassing for them.