Welcome to Rangers, Philippe Clement!

16 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Not sure how you could possibly not know the answer to this? :lol: 

Not really been following what's been happening tbh, I saw a bit of the interview where he said he was looking forward to meeting the players & fans etc. But I've been fucked with COVID so

7 hours ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

It's far better and more competitive than the league we play in.

It’s more competitive, not sure it’s great in quality tbh.  We have fared well vs their teams in recent history

11 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

It’s more competitive, not sure it’s great in quality tbh.  We have fared well vs their teams in recent history

Rangers, celtic, Aberdeen, Hibs and Hearts is a far worse overall standard than Brugge, Anderlecht, Genk, Gent, Anderlecht, USG, Antwerp and Liege.

13 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

It's quite clearly better quality overall.

They have at least 8 teams better than our 3rd best team.

The 11th best team in Belgium last season was Anderlecht and the 11th best in Scotland was Kilmarnock.

I know Anderlecht aren't what they used to be but surely that gives some indication of the quality of the Belgian league overall.

No way us or celtic would ever fall as low as mid table in Scotland now.

I don’t know why, but I have a proper feeling that we are entering a new phase in our history where we will again be the dominant force. 
I think the very thorough selection process, the way Clement talks about the “four pillars” and his passion for winning- makes me think we’re going to be in for some ride

Perhaps it’s just hope. I dunno 

21 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I don’t know why, but I have a proper feeling that we are entering a new phase in our history where we will again be the dominant force. 
I think the very thorough selection process, the way Clement talks about the “four pillars” and his passion for winning- makes me think we’re going to be in for some ride

Perhaps it’s just hope. I dunno 

maybe wait until hes managed a game for us eh

3 hours ago, stevemac said:

debating going but tested positive on monday, will take another test friday and might come up for it. can't be one of these arseholes that goes with COVID knowingly.

Symptoms usually only last 3 or so days mate, only thing I’d watch for is I felt worse for the week after it went away with random bouts of extreme tiredness.

Hope you manage to make it.

3 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Symptoms usually only last 3 or so days mate, only thing I’d watch for is I felt worse for the week after it went away with random bouts of extreme tiredness.

Hope you manage to make it.

i dont feel as shite the day as yesterday, but its been far worse this time round than the first time I had it (only thing I noticed last time was a scratchy throat)

I may just give it a miss as I guess I might still be carrying it after being negative for a day or two, isnt worth the risk to pass it on to anyone else.

9 minutes ago, stevemac said:

i dont feel as shite the day as yesterday, but its been far worse this time round than the first time I had it (only thing I noticed last time was a scratchy throat)

I may just give it a miss as I guess I might still be carrying it after being negative for a day or two, isnt worth the risk to pass it on to anyone else.

Good man.

27 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

His first game was against Hamilton.

Mind he spoke about Dougie Imrie for ages during a press conference.

Sofascore says that game and the following game were Murty but other sources say Pedro's first game was Hamilton so you're probably right 👍

10 hours ago, bluenose48 said:

Just listened to the press conference and he talks well, but then so did Beale and Gio.

I think he's got his work cut out with the current squad but if he can get a tune out of Dessers, Lammers and Danilo he will have earned his money.

Beale never spoke well at all,  was all regurgitated sound bites, one example  “take the hand break off” said  the same thing at QPR when he’s was giving the job, quoted Bill Struth thinking the fans would lap it up (some did) would constantly contradict himself and repeated the same shite after every bad result.  Guy was an absolute tadger from day one.