Welcome to Rangers, Philippe Clement!

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Please tell me he didn't claim he got a reaction?!!

He got a reaction, players done what they could and didn't get the luck, created enough chances to win the game...

Its as deluded as Warburton's interviews, its really bad

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Players don't have it in them for change.

They barely make it through with basic formations and instructions.

You complicate it then you get them even worse than they are now.

Players felt the pressure, buckled again and couldn't recover.

That shouldn't stop him at least trying

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

I'm hoping he doesn't believe what he said in his post match interview. Shambles mate.

He's a league winning manager that has a big reputation of not accepting shit. All of the sudden that changes? Nah. He's got a squad of fucking pansies and is telling them home truths but not in front of the media like a proper manager would do.

2 minutes ago, sasap said:

Yup. I think he already knows who he doesn't want to keep but there's some he might be second guessing now, hopefully anyway. Shitebags the lot of them 

Let’s face it, if anyone told these guys what they think of them they’ll just chuck it on Sunday and lose by 3 or 4. 

2 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

He got a reaction, players done what they could and didn't get the luck, created enough chances to win the game...

Its as deluded as Warburton's interviews, its really bad

Jesus fucking christ 

Just now, esquire8 said:

He's a league winning manager that has a big reputation of not accepting shit. All of the sudden that changes? Nah. He's got a squad of fucking pansies and is telling them home truths but not in front of the media like a proper manager would do.

Where's the evidence he's telling them home truths?

Lawrence just played 90 minutes, if anything he's been 1 of the worst performers in the last 3 games

His selections aren't showing he's telling them home truths, if anything what he just said there is what it looks like he believes.

1 minute ago, Ivybank said:

If Beale had of said that he would have been slaughtered ,what fucking idiotic things to say ,you can’t pull the wool over the support ,we know the players are shite ,that you made an arse of it in the last 3 games with your selections / tactics or lack of them , anymore nonsense like that and you will be hounded , get it fucking sorted

He now has a worse 26 game record than Beale too 🫣 the post January curse strikes again 

Just now, Moody Blue said:

He’s about to learn for himself why the fans turned on the team 9months ago under the previous manager 

Time the fans turn on the board and players.

That lot did and got change, investment and titles.

We do fuck all but pin on a guy who came in to a shitshow with no money to fix it.

Wake up

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

That’s what pisses me off about these players - they have a miraculous ability to get the support sick of the manager when it should be them getting the abuse.

I’d almost admire them for it if they didn’t play for my team. Depressingly like Man Utd in that respect.

Na, the squad’s rotten, but his team selections and subs are fucking horrendous.

Just now, Bronzy said:

That’s what pisses me off about these players - they have a miraculous ability to get the support sick of the manager when it should be them getting the abuse.

I’d almost admire them for it if they didn’t play for my team. Depressingly like Man Utd in that respect.

A lot of our support deserves everything we get served up to us.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

"Today we didn't have anybody with the spark to make a big difference... The team is giving everything, but [the fans] need to stick behind the team."

Easy for him to say.

He's only in the door. I've stuck with them for 55 years!