Welcome to Rangers, Philippe Clement!

3 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

That’s what pisses me off about these players - they have a miraculous ability to get the support sick of the manager when it should be them getting the abuse.

I’d almost admire them for it if they didn’t play for my team. Depressingly like Man Utd in that respect.

Not a single person is saying that though.

All the players need emptied but there’s been nothing style or shape wise to suggest he has a clear plan.

That was no different under him tonight than what we watched under Beale.

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

Btw, rightly or wrongly, if we get the expected tanking in the scum game then I think he's going to lose a section of the support and he's going to be on the backfoot next season.

Who are the morons going to beg to come in this time now that Beale has been and gone?

Talking shite in post match presser.

Question marks over him.

Needs our biggest player overhaul in years (again) otherwise he'll be toast.  If he doesn't rid of us approx 15 players including the leadership group then he deserves the inevitable. And if he does fail, fuck knows where we go.

Scunnered with them all.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

All the players need emptied but there’s been nothing style or shape wise to suggest he has a clear plan.

The players are throwing managers under the bus left right and centre. It’s embarrassing. Sick of the usual suspects. They dont give a fuck a bout winning. 

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

He's got fuck all to work with.

He put glitter on a steaming pile of shit for a few months. 

He is the reason we managed to get into a title fight.

I’ve never said otherwise. 

That doesn’t stop him playing Lawrence, nevermind 90, not playing Sterling in midfield, buying Silva and playing him. 

He’s not free from criticism

If we don't start signing decent wingers, he can forget it.

Wright, Matondo, McAusland & Silva will never bring trophies to Rangers. And that's just this year. It's gone on for over a decade.

Not to mention needing new strikers and a brand-new defence.

He's got a lot of work to do.

Would love to know what's happening behind the scenes.. feel like something must have happened.  Really don't understand how our form has collapsed so quickly. It feels like the players have just stopped playing for the manager but I can't figure out why. 

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Because its the same players reverting to the same stuff.

Same as it did under Gerrard, Gio and Beale. When ir goes tits upmthese players can't follow instructions, they don't fight for the badge and they panic like fuck then make mistakes. It's the same core of players so it's no shock it keeps happening.

Until we get a new squad and a shit ton of money those performances and results keep happening regardless of who's manager.

He's won titles and been a massive success before coming here. He's not been able to change much at all given we are skint.

You either wait and back him when he can make significant changes to the squad or take a punt on another manager whonwill have even less money to spend.

The board allowed this to happen

Constantly playing Lundstram as a six on his own when he’s incapable of doing it leaves us massively unbalanced.

Tom Lawrence is never, and has never been, a number 8 but we are trying to turn him into one in his 30’s after a long term injury.

Fabio Silva offers fuck all, but keeps getting games, but he gets quite an easy ride because somehow Dessers is even worse.

Our squad is garbage and there’s no team we can put out that doesn’t have flaws but at least if we had Sterling in midfield beside Lundstram there’s legs and a better balance, if we had Matondo and McAusland on the wings we have players who want to stretch the pitch and are actually going to make an effort to take on their man and commit the opposition to tackles and if Sima is through the middle then at least it’s not fucking Dessers, or Roofe (who’s been cooked for nearly three years now).

Manager deserves criticism for his decisions and tactics in the last six weeks. I think post match comments should generally be taken with a pinch of salt, but I think it shows him up as being a bit rattled. 

Maybe not so much by the race, but more how badly we've imploded.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I’ve never said otherwise. 

That doesn’t stop him playing Lawrence, nevermind 90, not playing Sterling in midfield, buying Silva and playing him. 

He’s not free from criticism

Doesn't have a left back instead of Sterling.

Was between Lawrence and Dowell for the midfield slot. 

Doesn't trust any other winger in the squad.

The squad is shit. He can't constantly keep making miracles happen with them.

We're 3 points behind with 5 games to go and have a semi final on Sunday there's 0 chance any manager, anywhere, comes out and slates his players in public in that situation. He's probably trying to create some sort of siege mentality with the players and fans but we've been here before with these losers. He's got fuck all to work with in this squad; its about limping to the end of the season and starting yet another rebuild. 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Because its the same players reverting to the same stuff.

Same as it did under Gerrard, Gio and Beale. When ir goes tits upmthese players can't follow instructions, they don't fight for the badge and they panic like fuck then make mistakes. It's the same core of players so it's no shock it keeps happening.

Until we get a new squad and a shit ton of money those performances and results keep happening regardless of who's manager.

He's won titles and been a massive success before coming here. He's not been able to change much at all given we are skint.

You either wait and back him when he can make significant changes to the squad or take a punt on another manager whonwill have even less money to spend.

The board allowed this to happen

So what about his tactics and style of play?

Goldson hoofing 70 yard diagonals.

60 yards between CDM and CAM

are we a pressing team

High intensity.

the team has no structure and shape and that is all on him. That’s the first thing any coach does then he gets the players to fit that.

what I dont get is why can we see the problems but the guys in the dugout cant?

we can all see that Lawrence is total gash

we can all see that using Sterling at left back doesnt work

we can all see that Tavs form and fitness has dropped off a cliff

we can all see that Goldson is brutal

we can all see that Tav, Goldson, Lundstram and Barasic are bringing us down

why the hell have Gerrard, Gio, Beale and Clement not seen that those 4 idiots are costing us big time, they are huge earners, they have too much influence and they have a terrible mentality, I wouldnt be surprised if the 4 of them are going about thinking they run the team and undermining managers leading to them getting the sack.