Pyro Pictures

The Ibrox Derry

Why don't we do that mobile phone light thing the tarriers used to do or maybe hold up cigarette lighters like a concert, thinking we could go down the dry ice machine route for smoke like a sort of Top Of The Pops with bigotry. 

16 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Why don't we do that mobile phone light thing the tarriers used to do or maybe hold up cigarette lighters like a concert, thinking we could go down the dry ice machine route for smoke like a sort of Top Of The Pops with bigotry. 

Totally disagree to all that  apart from the Top of the pops bigotry, I'm in :lol:

6 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

We are the Pan’s People?

7 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Or turn the lights off in the stadium and shine a luminous light on the paedo ring (sorry, huddle) :vomit::

9 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

It’s not silly at all.

We have just gave the media/authorities a stick to beat the club with when that lot have negative press. We really don’t help ourselves sometimes.

They will always find something negative against us to draw less attention against the taigs anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

I know there's some who don't like pyro in here for whatever reason, but the display last night was superb and really ramped up the atmosphere...most players loved it, but had to take their posts down.

Phil loved it in reality as well, but he can't say that publicly neither so has to be diplomatic about it for the sake of scottish media circus and the yousaf clan. 

4 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

Yeah, terrorist loving scum getting in trouble, but thank fuck, we can have a government inquisition on flares because of big bad Rangers fans.

Gaslighting fucks think we can't see it.

Yet we still give them the chance every time.

I'm not judging anyone here but it is against the law. We all break laws at times if we feel like it. It's hardly robbing people's houses sort of crime. That said some will end up coping a ban for it same as with the singing. 

Make the most of it while you can if you enjoy it because I can see it ending soon. 

16 hours ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

They will always find something negative against us to draw less attention against the taigs anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

I know there's some who don't like pyro in here for whatever reason, but the display last night was superb and really ramped up the atmosphere...most players loved it, but had to take their posts down.

Phil loved it in reality as well, but he can't say that publicly neither so has to be diplomatic about it for the sake of scottish media circus and the yousaf clan. 

Mate I absolutely love it too tbh.

Just not in a week where they are in the news and we just go ahead and give the media ammo against us. 

30 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Mate I absolutely love it too tbh.

Just not in a week where they are in the news and we just go ahead and give the media ammo against us. 

Cunt with the wondering hands has gave the media more ammo to use against us then anything the UB have done