***** The Official Livingston v Rangers Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

7 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Btw the abuse Dessers cops is completely out of order. He hasn’t had the best start to his Rangers career but folk shouting utter nonsense at him at the slightest mistake isn’t going to help anything

The manager said there’s a clean slate for everyone. Today he started Dessers who rewarded us with a goal in a comfortable win. Maybe people should lay off him a bit?

Much like Lammers he isn't going to be what we need. I don't agree with the personal abuse but the guy isn't good enough.

22 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Btw the abuse Dessers cops is completely out of order. He hasn’t had the best start to his Rangers career but folk shouting utter nonsense at him at the slightest mistake isn’t going to help anything

The manager said there’s a clean slate for everyone. Today he started Dessers who rewarded us with a goal in a comfortable win. Maybe people should lay off him a bit?

I thought he was decent first half and when he came on Thursday. 

6 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I've been watching Rangers struggle to perform home and away against Livingston for fucking years under every manager, comparing Clement in any way to that fucking fat balloon head is quite frankly insane 

Bar dolly menga episode I canny remember the last time we didn’t deal with Livi and fairly easily. Probably one of the team we’ve got the best record against.

No sure what cunts are moaning about, we went 1 up, should have been 2 bar terrible decision to rule out McCaulsland goal. We were never troubled, 3 points and hame.

54 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Definitely not going to help him 

He wasn’t as bad as usual today, got into some good positions but the hit and hope style of finishing needs worked on

Also thought Morelos inability to stay onside was bad until I seen Dessers 

https://instagram.com/stories/toddcantwell/3234597536428523946?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=YjVjNjZkNmFjNg==

I didn’t notice the kick out from the livi player on cantwells leg initially. I had a go at cantwell at the time but now looking at this again I back him for having a go at the guy. 

2 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Bar dolly menga episode I canny remember the last time we didn’t deal with Livi and fairly easily. Probably one of the team we’ve got the best record against.

No sure what cunts are moaning about, we went 1 up, should have been 2 bar terrible decision to rule out McCaulsland goal. We were never troubled, 3 points and hame.

2 games recently where Nouble put them 1-0 up were not fairly easy 

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Rubbish. He's absolutely shite.

8 hours ago, chris182 said:

It may have been but they'll totally ignore the FT result and other contentious calls to suit their agenda. Conspiracy comfort blanket.

Some are definitely mentally ill.

Aye it's all to influence the referees, "you referee Rangers differently" nonsense, they've been doing it for years since that paranoid cretin Lennon.

10 hours ago, psb07158 said:

No need to abuse him but he is not and never will be good enough and it’s fine to discuss that here

15 hours ago, Big Al 55 said:

Haven’t read anything past this post, but don’t you appreciate it’s WIP with existing squad?

Absolutely and so far it's ten times better than what we've watched previously.

What I found most frustrating about yesterday was how easy we fell back Into a rut and lost our way in controlling the game for a good 30-35 mins either side of HT due in part to the constant delays and shitey tactics of Livingston .

We stopped challenging for the ball the passing went to shit having blown Hearts away last week by not allowing them to adopt the shite house tactics we remained in control yesterday I felt we naively fell into the spoiling tactics far too easily as in the past many times where it cost us from a single goal lead to clawing our way back into games .

We really should be wised up to these teams who employ this crap and.play like we did against Hearts ,getting a two goal advantage early is another WIP we need to become more clinical at.

37 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

3 in 4 in the league under Clement. 

Frustrating, unconventional and a bit shite, but he’s starting to score goals now and ultimately that’s what matters.

Is it not 4 in 4 in the league?

1 hour ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

3 in 4 in the league under Clement. 

Frustrating, unconventional and a bit shite, but he’s starting to score goals now and ultimately that’s what matters.

Criticised unfairly for both big offsides, terrible to be offside for the first but there’s no goal without it, second Tav should have released ball for him or Ross well before.

• 2 weeks later...