*****The Official Rangers v Aris Limassol Match Thread*****

1 hour ago, dummiesoot said:

This mob were poor when we played them, what surprises me is they have run Betis close on their own patch which suggests they are better than we think. Still expect a big performance and a win,

Sitting top of their league but like with many of these teams, they're decent at home and really poor away from home. Have to score early and get the crowd up for it to hopefully make it an easier night.

On 28/11/2023 at 09:27, psb07158 said:

Sitting top of their league but like with many of these teams, they're decent at home and really poor away from home. Have to score early and get the crowd up for it to hopefully make it an easier night.

Hopefully Betis win the early game then we can relax for our game knowing European football after Christmas is already guaranteed 

1 hour ago, left winger said:

I’d rather Betis get pumped, we win then a draw over there, wins the group. I think.

So would I but I would like the issue of at least playing in the new year settled as early as possible. Then we can give it a real go in the last 2 games to actually top the group.