*****The Official Rangers v Aris Limassol Match Thread*****

On 28/11/2023 at 09:27, psb07158 said:

Sitting top of their league but like with many of these teams, they're decent at home and really poor away from home. Have to score early and get the crowd up for it to hopefully make it an easier night.

Looks like it could be a low turnout for the game

IMG_9505.jpeg

Donā€™t mean to take it off topic but didnā€™t think it warranted itā€™s own thread

whats the chances of police actually IDā€™ing thousands of people, or is it a scare tactic from the club so people arenā€™t selling on tickets šŸ˜…

I donā€™t have a ticket still fwiw, just seen this in a group chat, got me wondering incase I do get oneĀ image.thumb.png.878a77a292de06b65d5ce992965024cf.png

2 hours ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

Interesting point PC makes at 9:40 - sounds like heā€™s not impressed with Bealeā€™s choices for the Euro squad.

This is the third time I have seen him saying he is not happy at the unavailable players left out of the euro squad. Beale still managing to fuck it up.

9 hours ago, MattyBlue said:

Donā€™t mean to take it off topic but didnā€™t think it warranted itā€™s own thread

whats the chances of police actually IDā€™ing thousands of people, or is it a scare tactic from the club so people arenā€™t selling on tickets šŸ˜…

I donā€™t have a ticket still fwiw, just seen this in a group chat, got me wondering incase I do get oneĀ image.thumb.png.878a77a292de06b65d5ce992965024cf.png

Spanish police always say this, they rarely actually check