Todd Cantwell

39 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Very disappointed in him today, can’t believe he didn’t play anyone through and opted to be a greedy bastard and go himself in that first half 

Dowell did the same thing, tried to take the glory instead of knocking it over to Tav who was unmarked.

42 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

Dowell did the same thing, tried to take the glory instead of knocking it over to Tav who was unmarked.

In fairness to Dowell, he'd been watching that shower of shite for 70 mins. He probably had no doubts that tav would make a cunt of it anyway

1 minute ago, Iggy666 said:

In fairness to Dowell, he'd been watching that shower of shite for 70 mins. He probably had no doubts that tav would make a cunt of it anyway

After Tav had just scored a beauty…

Cantwell for me takes too many touches on the ball and whilst a good player, I think he believes he is better than he actually is.  Needs to keep it simple, move the ball faster and stop trying to take people on all the time. 

4 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

After Tav had just scored a beauty…

Cantwell for me takes too many touches on the ball and whilst a good player, I think he believes he is better than he actually is.  Needs to keep it simple, move the ball faster and stop trying to take people on all the time. 

He will happily try and take on 3 or 4 players in the middle of the park but he recieved the ball out wide today when we were on the counter and would be 1v1 with there full back, he instead tries to pass it inside to dessers and makes a meal of that as well, his decision making all together today was terrible as it has been for a couple of weeks now.