*****The Official Real Betis v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

Just now, IpswichGer said:

Well...that was unexpected and a very pleasant surprise.

I missed most of the 2nd half as the missus was up for some action 🤔 Pleasant surprise number 1!

Then managed to get back to see Roofe score the winner and see it out. 2!

Best Thursday ever 😅

Most of the half…..aye right. When did she over you some? The 75th minute? :lol:

17 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Ya big shitebag. My missus takes the weans upstairs when Rangers are playing. Doesn't talk to me for a week but fucking worth it.

Know what you mean. My other half had laryngitis.... I finished work early as I didn't want to miss a second of it

18 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Tell you what. Lammers has a bit of technical ability about him. His control of the ball is actually very good. Goes unnoticed because he can’t pass ffs

Fkn rips ma knitting. His first touch is generally good and he often pulls off great wee turns,then proceeds to baloon the next pass. I really want to like the guy but by fuck he makes it difficult! 😆 

7 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Just watching that Dessers goal again.

Class man, slotted straight through the keepers legs like a champion.

Class man. Thought the big man played well and bizzarely there's now an argument he's better than Danilo who we all thought was the best of a bad lot of strikers only a few weeks ago. Anybody doubting that look at Dessers goal return since Clement took over. It's actually excellent.

1 minute ago, Robborobson said:

Just heard on the radio this team in their league has only conceded 3 goals or season…funny that we’ve matched that tonight 

Just had a quick look. Its true, only 3 conceded goals at home in La Liga and 5 in total at home this season. 

Well, make that 8 :lol:

Just now, J_RFC87 said:

Fucking love Roofe eh. Love how he was instantly dismissive of the celebrations and straight into pumping the sheep on Sunday. Get intae them mate.

Focused on Sunday and said let’s make the final again. That’s the belief I want to hear 

Awesome win tonight man, Gutted I missed most of the game seen our first 2 goals and Betis 2 goals. Got home from a 13 hour shift and the wee man wanted cuddles for his bedtime so had to get him sleeping then on the 86mins I went back into the living room and seen it was 3-2 and was absolutely buzzing. 

Can't wait for work in the morning 

7 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Other countries refer to us as "Satan's team" in Europe. Saying that we're so lucky despite being so shit and always do well in this competition with antifootball.

I don't give a flying fuck, Al suck Satan's dick for a Europa League final again.

Mon big man, talk to me.

To be fair under Gerrard & Gio we actually played some brilliant football in Europe, outplayed teams in their own backyard (and at home).

10 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

amazing result and what a shift from the players. we are not at full strength but were able to put in a performance like that.

hope it is the start of our players believing in themselves. 

lundstram man of the match for me.

reminiscent of walters teams

speaks volumes for the respect the players must have for clement a total turnaround after beale