*****The Official Rangers vs Aberdeen League Cup Final Thread*****

.Williamson.

wishing i could be there, but no enough points..... boo!! drinking my Merlot just now in anticipation!! defeat no an option but a possibility given the level they can rise to against us, but feel if we can reach anywhere near the levels we put up on Thursday, they wont get anywhere near us!!

as stated in this post, we all want to ( and deserve to) be celebrating tomorrow night and dreaming of toppling the scumbags from the east-end this season, fuck i hope so on all fronts!!!

Feel that after the result today that somehow this game just got even more important. If we can win this tomorrow convincingly and show that we are on the upward trajectory whilst they are sinking then it tightens the noose. Most important though is filling up that trophy room.

No sleep tonight. 

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Feel that after the result today that somehow this game just got even more important. If we can win this tomorrow convincingly then it puts so much pressure on them.

No sleep tonight. 

Rodgers looked broken in his post match, wonderful to see 

Their manky hordes can’t stand him ether btw, he’s a dead man walking imo 

Maybe getting carried away but don’t care, 4-0 Rangers the morra. Ramp it up 

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I hope every single person on this forum is getting carried away the morra night talk of quadruples and winning the CL next season the lot . Mon the teddy bears 

Absolutely mate. It's a long time since we were thinking in those sort of terms: doubles, trebles and even quadruples seemed like a universe away a very short time ago but now.... We dare to dream.

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

You over tomorrow m8?

Nah mate too close to Christmas and only got Monday covered in work last minute 

Told people not to let me know if they come across spares :lol:

Few of us round at my da’s having a drink and watching it, I’ll be in some form so I’m happy enough 

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Was Lundstram and Sterling in midfield anyway 

Hard to miss what you never have

I honestly think that Sterling will establish himself in midfield. He's got the aggression, the athleticism, the drive and not a bad amount of ability. 

Not saying he's the long term answer but him and Lunny does not feel like a bad central midfield partnership.

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Nah mate too close to Christmas and only got Monday covered in work last minute 

Told people not to let me know if they come across spares :lol:

Few of us round at my da’s having a drink and watching it, I’ll be in some form so I’m happy enough 

Sounds an excellent alternative, far too close to your wee lassies first santa visit, enjoy the wee years, trust me. 

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

We win tomorrow we win the treble

It puts down a marker.

Just like going to the paedodome on the 30th a point behind with still a game in hand in the league will be.

They have ruled the roost for too long with no viable opposition. We put pressure on them and they will crack.

39 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Rodgers looked broken in his post match, wonderful to see 

Their manky hordes can’t stand him ether btw, he’s a dead man walking imo 

Maybe getting carried away but don’t care, 4-0 Rangers the morra. Ramp it up 

Said the same thing about Rodgers in the other thread mate. Imagine what a convincing win tomorrow for us would do to them psychology