*****The Official Motherwell vs Rangers thread*****

toolongawake

2 hours ago, Ivybank said:

Great win , could see the second half was going to be them pushing up with that wind , balogun was excellent , 2 great goals

goldson limping badly at the end another vital player out 🤦‍♂️

Hopefully caught the groin pull in time.  Shouldn’t be needed against County anyway so a week rest can see him right.🤞

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So a routine win. Motherwell could have had several reds for 2nd yellows, and a straight red for kick on Butland's face. 

But the narrative is we got away with another penalty (that wasn't a pen).

Must be an old firm game coming up......

The cunt that should already been off for a second yellow that dived to try and get a penalty, which should have been his third yellow :confused: :lol:

Not a peep from crocker or miller. Couple of cunts.

O' donnel should have had a straight red for bringing his boot down on Butland's face (cunt knew exactly what he was doing there) but even ignoring that challenge should have had 2 more yellows.

The one where he should have had a second for dissent but didn't get one, Fucking hell :lol:

Ref's are all Mason's but.

19 minutes ago, Malkster said:

Missed the 2nd half due to family commitments, how did we play? first half we were so dominant

We were mediocre and Motherwell actually got into our half.:lol:

The weather got worse by the minute. Happy with a safe 3 points

6 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

We were mediocre and Motherwell actually got into our half.:lol:

The weather got worse by the minute. Happy with a safe 3 points

I was also out today mate. 

We're there any injuries? Noticed CG was subbed. 

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

I can’t wait to see what Clement can do with a fully fit squad plus a couple of new faces in January.

He’s working miracles with so many players missing - it’s ridiculous.

It actually scares me.

We actually might be winning things again and it scares me I might wake up and it's all a dream. Big Phil is the best since Walter. 

37 minutes ago, Hamie said:

I was also out today mate. 

We're there any injuries? Noticed CG was subbed. 

I think Goldson's substitution might have been a precaution. Well, he didn't limp off and we were 2 nil up at the time.

All clear apart from that as far as I know.

1 hour ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I think Goldson's substitution might have been a precaution. Well, he didn't limp off and we were 2 nil up at the time.

All clear apart from that as far as I know.

Clement said after the game we'd need to wait and see how he was. 

Hopefully he came off before anything became worse. Even if we leave him out on Wednesday it wouldn't be a disaster, aslong as he's ok for Saturday. 

53 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

As much as he's doing a brilliant job so far it's way too early for that type of talk imo.

Perhaps. But it's just a feeling. I mean we've had so many false dawns but this time I honestly feel it's real. I guess time will tell. 

I have an issue with the blatant cheating that went on in our penalty area. And what is going to continue in every game we play for the foreseeable…. 
The dive to win a penalty and going unpunished was bad enough, but the one involving Dessers was worse. 
The attacking player actually manipulated the contact by pulling Dessers arm, holding it until the perfect moment to go down, making it look like Dessers is holding him. This will eventually cost us. 

Those commenting at the game should be calling it out, either in commentary or in the after match analysis. It’s absolutely disgusting what is going on against our club, especially as we have done nothing wrong. 

33 minutes ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

Totally agree. Couldn’t believe what I was watching. At the time I thought it was just the handball. But afterwards that is incredible. And the fact no one is mentioning it is beyond a joke. 
As for the Motherwell manager he has really embarrassed himself on this one. The sack is close and it’s not santas