Welcome to Rangers, Fabio Silva!

DeanMK

40 minutes ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

My son just reminded me of when Fabio came on late for Porto and Ibrox and was brilliant and nearly caused us all sorts of problems  - as i recall he was on the left like Sima?

Played mostly on the left for PSV last season, so will come in handy when Sima goes to the AFCON.

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

They seem to have more an issue with us signing Catholics than us. Genuinely don’t know any Rangers fan who gives a fuck about this anymore 🤣

yup not one Rangers fan gives a fuck, its been said before but us signing mojo really did break them and even in their kids its shown through shite like this

8 hours ago, Darth Bear said:

Know nothing about him apart from what I've read on here but he hasn't got the price tag that he has for nothing so looking forward to seeing him play. 

His price tag was when he was a mere 18 years of age.

He has huge potential. From what I have read and videos I've watched he likes to drop back into midfield and make assists. He isn't greedy to shoot, more than happy to pass it to someone else better positioned to score.

Think he could do well for us in the short term. Hopefully see us through our current striker issues

11 minutes ago, qwerty said:

In a pub in Dudley right now talking to some Wolves fans...they reckon hes no bad but canny manage it in the premier league.  There hoping he does ok for us.  Lets hope so.

Maybe he will be develop under Clement and it will benefit both teams.

1 hour ago, Rowley Birkin said:

yup not one Rangers fan gives a fuck, its been said before but us signing mojo really did break them and even in their kids its shown through shite like this

A know mate stupid bead rattling bigoted fenian bastards 

:mutley: