Rangers statement

JWAC

7 minutes ago, blaudrup said:

Cropped to the exact quote you posted asking if it was from the same article. WTF.

Screenshot2024-01-06at01-28-55TheSportsmanonXKrisBoydweighsinasRangersdisputecontinueswithSFAoverOld-ing...@ibroxrocks@thisisibroxhttps__t.co_Q7F1rKzvVS_X.thumb.png.bda1f3ed2d8120f814de441b38d045c4.png

Screenshot2024-01-06at01-31-18Rangersstatement.png.e853735392e83965d80a6ec2911d9a56.png

Yeah cheers for clearing up bud 👍🏻 some people were posting it around as if it was all he'd said, was asking if it was just the same article, which it is. Thanks? 😂

Boyd is spot on about Celtic being the number 1 conspiracy theorists tbh.

Proud of the club for coming out against these cheating rats. Would be interested to see how decisions go against us or for us for the remainder of the season. Still think Clancy is worse than Collum though regardless of Collums previous.

16 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

“Clubs need to remember that the knuckle-draggers within their support believe it.”

No Problem, Kris. You wont be wanting any more money off these Knuckle Draggers at 5 Star Events then.

He was there last night, as was I.

2 hours ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Craig Whyte still walks about alive and kicking and no one attacked him , I very much doubt anyone from our support will attack Collum, Boyd’s a fucking moron 

odious creep spiers felt safe enough to enter Ibrox,sit amongst the fans and swan about the front of stadium after his daily hatchet job on our club.
Fuck me....the bastards would have battered anybody printing shit along the lines of what is printed on greyhound bedding straight off the press.  
Most of us could come up with a list the mutants have done inside and outside the piggery.

2 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

😂😂It’s aggressive pr needed not passive.

He done alright against the wee ginger cunt. Who do you think in the media will back us up. 

8 minutes ago, Finny said:

He done alright against the wee ginger cunt. Who do you think in the media will back us up. 

Boyd was the only one doing anything the rest just cow tow to whatever tarrier they are working with. But he’s not the flavour of the month now so there’s basically nobody. Big Alan’s a nice guy. What’s needed is fight fire with fire and we don’t seem to have that in place. But this collum thing is the big tester for me if they don’t get any satisfaction from it then they never will. 

16 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Boyd was the only one doing anything the rest just cow tow to whatever tarrier they are working with. But he’s not the flavour of the month now so there’s basically nobody. Big Alan’s a nice guy. What’s needed is fight fire with fire and we don’t seem to have that in place. But this collum thing is the big tester for me if they don’t get any satisfaction from it then they never will. 

This, all day long 

Just now, bluenoz said:

They have made three statements. I doubt there will be a fourth. 

The end of then, move along you walk overs.

This has to keep going 99mins of cheating exposed and now being swept under the carpet.

They have mastered it.

Tell you what those poor old victims of House of buggery will all go to there graves without justice.

Country heaving with wrongs.

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

odious creep spiers felt safe enough to enter Ibrox,sit amongst the fans and swan about the front of stadium after his daily hatchet job on our club.
Fuck me....the bastards would have battered anybody printing shit along the lines of what is printed on greyhound bedding straight off the press.  
Most of us could come up with a list the mutants have done inside and outside the piggery.

Does he not remember that mob got a ref the sack for the correct decision in a game and caused a bloody strike

52 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

:thumbup:

That's what makes us all the more pissed off with him I suppose mate .... being the only one we were confident in to back up our argument ... but being let down instead ... is yet another boot in the balls by one of our own.

🇬🇧

27 minutes ago, Blacky Bear said:

The end of then, move along you walk overs.

This has to keep going 99mins of cheating exposed and now being swept under the carpet.

They have mastered it.

Tell you what those poor old victims of House of buggery will all go to there graves without justice.

Country heaving with wrongs.

:lol:

13 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

That's what makes us all the more pissed off with him I suppose mate .... being the only one we were confident in to back up our argument ... but being let down instead ... is yet another boot in the balls by one of our own.

🇬🇧

You not think we’re focussing too much on the one line which he shouldn’t have added in rather than the rest of the article? 

18 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

🇬🇧

👍🏻😉Said it a million times Bro. The biggest boot in the balls we get is from those at the top they do fck awe.😉

2 hours ago, Loyal72 said:

Stevie Wonder can see that in fairness.

The demented bastards caused a referee strike, Osmon warnings for referees, produced a movie about all their mad conspiracy theories, countless books, Chris Sutton every other week calling out Beaton etc, Neil Lennons meltdowns in the press about various referees and their "honest mistakes"

But we're the bad bastards potentially putting referees in danger 🤔

Even at the Celtic AGM they had comments referring to Penalty to Rangers. 

For years they have had the media by the palm of there hand and only this season we are starting to see more and more than usual Sky Sports jumping on the bandwagon also. The comms at Sky Sports and the Social Media posts etc have been fucking brutal.

Even the SFA statement last night what in the world's fuck was that about? Clearly they are triggered and trying to point the finger back at us and claim us the bad guys of Scottish Football. Rangers genuinely seem to be the only club that show care when it comes to the Scottish game and how undervalued we are.

34 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

🇬🇧

Not even surprised anymore mate. Everyone trying to be the " fair pundit " Fucking hate Michael Stewart but at least he sticks to his narrative that he fucking hates us and we fucking hate him. To many of our own trying to be mates and respected by both sides of the fence.

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

You not think we’re focussing too much on the one line which he shouldn’t have added in rather than the rest of the article? 

A wee bit more than one line though ....

Yet very possibly correct mate ... but some things bite a wee bit harder than others ... and do adversely affect or cloud a person's overall judgement at times.

His piece did have genuine positives ... and hopefully he will come back to the writing style that we all admired about him without the knuckle dragging add ons.

As said by Bluedignity above .... "We don't want to be turning on our own" .... and I can certainly agree with that sentiment ... but sometimes they can make it difficult to see their point .... because we are fed up of some of the shit that is printed about us in conjunction with the scabby bunch.

In the end we have virtually no one on our side ... and I think we should be pointing out the error of their ways to former players when they fuck up.

Social media gives us that voice ... and let's them know how we feel ..... and we do it with no money changing hands .... unlike Kris and the rest of them.

We do it to slap down unfair and unjust criticism of our team and its followers .... gratis.

🇬🇧

5 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

A wee bit more than one line though ....

Yet very possibly correct mate ... but some things bite a wee bit harder than others ... and do adversely affect or cloud a person's overall judgement at times.

His piece did have genuine positives ... and hopefully he will come back to the writing style that we all admired about him without the knuckle dragging add ons.

As said by Bluedignity above .... "We don't want to be turning on our own" .... and I can certainly agree with that sentiment ... but sometimes they can make it difficult to see their point .... because we are fed up of some of the shit that is printed about us in conjunction with the scabby bunch.

In the end we have virtually no one on our side ... and I think we should be pointing out the error of their ways to former players when they fuck up.

Social media gives us that voice ... and let's them know how we feel ..... and we do it with no money changing hands .... unlike Kris and the rest of them.

We do it to slap down unfair and unjust criticism of our team and its followers .... gratis.

🇬🇧

I’m sure Boyd will be aware that a lot of fans are annoyed as there was no need to mention it and to me he meant all clubs who do have arseholes attached to them and that includes us. He should have stuck to the refs and the facts that it’s them who made them targets and continue to do so.

Believe it or not, James Dornan MSP has come out in support of Rangers. He’s tabled the following motion in the Scottish Parliament. 

“Motion Number: S6M-11781
Lodged By: James Dornan
Date Lodged: 04/01/2024

Title: Calling for SFA Transparency

Motion Text: 

That the Parliament supports recent reported moves by Glasgow Rangers FC to get the Scottish Football Association (SFA) to release the conversations by video assistant referee (VAR) officials during the recent game against celtic FC; recognises what it sees as the longstanding culture of secrecy that exists within the ruling hierarchy of Scottish football; urges the SFA to ensure that all VAR decisions, and any other decisions requested by a club involved, are made publicly available on such a request, and believes that, if the SFA and Scottish Professional Football League (SPFL) continue with what it considers is their ongoing culture of secrecy, then there is a need to consider an independent regulator for football, similar to the plans reportedly due to be introduced into the UK Parliament, but one which would be unique to the circumstances of Scottish football.“