Rangers statement

JWAC

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So much now depends on what Walsh saw and said on audio he saw.

If he saw the handball but felt it not a foul, with the ball going out off sima then Collum may have a get out by saying he agreed with matchday ref. I don't think for a minute that's what the audio will reveal.

If Walsh hasn't seen it, and as expected Collum has but not brought it to Walsh's attention - ie re-refereed the game - then either Collum is the most inept ref ever to the extent Lennon, Sutton and English disagree with his decision, or he's biased and hence corrupt. Which he is.

We've cornered Collum here, we can't let the slimy cunt squirm free and keep his job.

If Walsh saw it then he would have gave a corner

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Sky producers themselves put up the offside images half an hour later as a way to try explain the decision.

Collum seen that then jumped all over it, releasing the VAR Offside graphic with the same image only a minute later.

100% cover up and full of shit.

Corrupt, biased, incompetent bullshit.

Does the graphic say VAR etc on it?

I can't remember.

2 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

What else has Collum done here?

Walsh hasn't seen the handball at all, he thinks Sima has knocked it out of play hence why a goal kick was given

The audio will tell us whether Collum has told him there is a handball or not - then we can conclude on what he has and hasn't done

Weak as pish again from the club!!!!! This doesn’t deter any more cheating against us from the likes of Robertson, Collum, Mulvaney, Connor, Walsh or Clancy. We should be demanding the head of Collum at the very least. Just shows that Bennet and Bisgrove aren’t fit to run this football club. 

Need more than this though.  

Its already fairly accepted it was a penalty ( ignoring the offside ) and the offside picture , half an hour later , was a poor attempt to justify it . What we need is to keep pushing for the audio to see how the conversation went . 

I fear by adding in' future incidents ' and ' all clubs ' , while welcome , opens the door to them settling for just that , and ignoring this one . 

Just now, Roy Hobbs said:

If Walsh saw it then he would have gave a corner

Not if it then came off Sima which is the only possible explanation for it being a goal kick.

Walsh's observations are more critical than anything here. We're trying to prove that Collum went off on his own, against all logic in his re-refereeing the game, and inexplicably ruled against us as that's how we'll lose him his job.

5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Sky producers themselves put up the offside images half an hour later as a way to try explain the decision.

Collum seen that then jumped all over it, releasing the VAR Offside graphic with the same image only a minute later.

100% cover up and full of shit.

Corrupt, biased, incompetent bullshit.

You reckon ? I can't think of any reason why they would do that.  Its not for Sky to justify the decision of a referee or VAR . 

Just now, psb07158 said:

Walsh hasn't seen the handball at all, he thinks Sima has knocked it out of play hence why a goal kick was given

The audio will tell us whether Collum has told him there is a handball or not - then we can conclude on what he has and hasn't done

He still doesn't need to send Walsh to the monitor though if he doesn't think it's a penalty?

I've seen this narrative that because Walsh missed it he HAS to send him to the monitor. But that's not true.

I'm fairly sure the audio will show this (i.e Collum saying there is a handball but not a clear error). 

What else has Collum done here?

I would question the short length of time took over the review of such an important decision in the match. That's not just getting it wrong. That's either not doing his job properly or blatant cheating.

I then question the attempted coverup by releasing a picture which makes it look like the decision was for offside when it clearly wasn't checked at the time. If anything the attempted coverup has made it 100x worse. 

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Not if it then came off Sima which is the only possible explanation for it being a goal kick.

Walsh's observations are more critical than anything here. We're trying to prove that Collum went off on his own, against all logic in his re-refereeing the game, and inexplicably ruled against us as that's how we'll lose him his job.

What's this re-refereeing chat you've said a few times?

Just now, gmcf said:

You reckon ? I can't think of any reason why they would do that.  Its not for Sky to justify the decision of a referee or VAR . 

They did. Crocker said at the time the producers have been looking at the penalty claim and noticed that Sima might have been offside alongside the image that was suspect.

About a minute later the same image along with the VAR Offside graphic came up and Crocker then said it came from VAR and confirmed it was called for offside, laughing how they could've just said that over the audio in the first place to save the confusion.

5 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Was there not a pause in the game for potential penalty which would then suggest collum looked and didn’t give it.

It's time that the hand ball rule was clear as day.

Get rid of this natural/unnatural, ball to hand, hand to ball mumbojumbo.

it's far to open to interpretation and corruption. 

Just say it's a penalty if it hits the hand regardless of situation. 

Sure it'll likely lead to a lot more penalties but over the course of a season it'll even itself out. 

He still doesn't need to send Walsh to the monitor though if he doesn't think it's a penalty?

I've seen this narrative that because Walsh missed it he HAS to send him to the monitor. But that's not true.

I'm fairly sure the audio will show this (i.e Collum saying there is a handball but not a clear error). 

That's the point. Collum took a few seconds and immediately said over the audio that the penalty claim didn't warrant an onfield review. 

He then tried to cover it up with saying it was offside. Then after the match he tried to cover up again with saying the hand was in a natural position. 

Basically lying out of his arse 3 times in the space of an hour.