Goldson

MacBoyd

41 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Thought he was solid tonight. Souttar was very good too.

I feel like from Butland, the back 4, and the 2 CMs were excellent again and in general really consistent.

Our attacking 4 is absolutely fucked with injury. So poor and weak. 

A team of 2 halves.

2 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

Should have headered a few back where they came from 

I hope you are an ex CH…😃. Tbf to Goldson tonight he was straight in the refs ear for the 2 reds which I like to see. We as a team need to do this more. 

2 hours ago, Rigamonti said:

My man of the match. Kept things simple, won just about every tackle/header he went for, and was comfortable on the ball.

I could be really picky and say he panicked a few times and also gave a horrible ball back to Butland but he was solid defensively tonight.

15 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I could be really picky and say he panicked a few times and also gave a horrible ball back to Butland but he was solid defensively tonight.

He did. I actually think he's lacking confidence just now. Overall he was still very good.

8 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Need to watch the game back but I thought there was a good bit of sloppiness in our play last night, as there was in Portugal.

At times we just need to keep it simple, not force things, not give the opposition confidence from too many errors.

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Need to watch the game back buy I thought there was a good bit of sloppiness in our play last night, as there was in Portugal.

At times we just need to keep it simple, not force things, not give the opposition confidence from too many errors.

We’ve been a bit too rash at times trying to go forward after we’ve immediately turned the ball over that’s for sure.

8 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

We’ve been a bit too rash at times trying to go forward after we’ve immediately turned the ball over that’s for sure.

I've no issues players trying something to force a chance at the opponent final 3rd.

But Silva losing possession in our third several times, Dessers inventing new ways not to retain possession, even Diamondes awful touch at times and losing ball in CM etc is all so needless.

5 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Need to watch the game back but I thought there was a good bit of sloppiness in our play last night, as there was in Portugal.

Agree, been a bit sloppy for a few games now, our general play before was tight especially against Hearts, need to get back to that. Think there's a bit of tiredness in and around the squad and the obvious injury problems ain't helping at the moment.