Goldson

MacBoyd

We need to replace him with someone better next season. I'd rather have a hard as nails no nonsense centre half who can't pass from the back than what Goldson offers.

Too many times he gets caught ball watching or concentration drops at the critical moment. Been a great servant but we need to upgrade in the summer.

5 hours ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Souttar is fine as choice 3 or 4 for centre half, 

We need 2 nailed on starters, then souttar and one other battling for 3rd choice slot

Feel you could say this for every position GK aside - as in addition of quality nailed on starters/first 11 enhancements 

4 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

That first half yesterday was up there with the worst performances I’ve ever seen from a Rangers player. Looked more like a youth player thrown in for his debut than an experienced player on a huge wage.

It wasn’t even close to being the worst yesterday either :lol: 

I normally defend Goldson and think he gets a lot of unwarranted grief, but he's been terrible the second half of the season. He's also part of a leadership team that's clearly scarred beyond repair against the filth. I dont think we'll be able to, but we should be looking to move him on in the summer.

5 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Lawrence sits at the top of that list. An abysmal performance that should have seen him hooked by half time if not earlier 

Was a massive disappointment.  We all expected him to do better. But can add him to the long list of players that look like they are spooked by the intensity of the fixture.

Completely baffles me watching our players against them, as if they are spooked/surprised by their intense high press. Its the one thing you must know is coming against their players for the last 2 years.  Take less touches, be direct when you need to. Its as if we still try and play the old Gerrard/Beale tactics against them, when we no longer have the players to keep the ball in tight areas and midfield, and when they now play completely differently with high pressing players.