Sam Lammers

Broxi

What a return from the big chap. 

I'm not by any stretch of the imagination saying he would've been good up front for us, but why was he played as a number 10 with us? 

That was quite obviously never his position. 

15 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Utrecht don't really pay anything above £1.5-2m - we should be looking for a better return for a guy who just had 13 goal contributions in 18 games in that league (irrespective of how bad he was for us)

Definitely should be looking for a better return than the maximum Utrecht can pay, different level of player but look at what Bayern did to us with Tillman, it’s business.

Maximise what we can get for him from anyone and should we make a profit on him throw Utrecht a percentage of that.

59 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Utrecht don't really pay anything above £1.5-2m - we should be looking for a better return for a guy who just had 13 goal contributions in 18 games in that league (irrespective of how bad he was for us)

Young Dutch player, just scored 9 in 10, assisted a lot as well. If anything I'd be expecting to shift him for 5-6m based on what we get quoted for players in similar leagues, that have done less.

I.e we initially paid 3.5m for Lammers. 

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

Young Dutch player, just scored 9 in 10, assisted a lot as well. If anything I'd be expecting to shift him for 5-6m based on what we get quoted for players in similar leagues, that have done less.

I.e we initially paid 3.5m for Lammers. 

Aye but he's not young though and had 4 and a half absolutely stinking seasons before he went there and did well.

2 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Aye but he's not young though and had 4 and a half absolutely stinking seasons before he went there and did well.

Fuck me he's 27 😂 jesus, I thought he was 21. 

He was absolutely stinking the seasons before that and we paid £3.5m, just went and had his best season, I'd be expecting our money back then some.

6 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Fuck me he's 27 😂 jesus, I thought he was 21. 

He was absolutely stinking the seasons before that and we paid £3.5m, just went and had his best season, I'd be expecting our money back then some.

Would be delighted to get £3m and run.

1 minute ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Would be delighted to get £3m and run.

It's genuinely shocked me he's that age. Especially considering how little he's done in his career until this point.

3.5-4.5m probably a good price.

27 is the prime age of a player's career when they should be at their maximum value.

We should look to break even on Lammers. No one would have thought that possible six months ago.

3 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Can he play on Saturday?

Could use someone who’s in a bit of form!

And, apparently, fit…

Edit - just seen that they have some strange Conference League play-off set up, starting Thursday.

Does his loan deal extend to those?

19 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Can he play on Saturday?

And, apparently, fit…

Edit - just seen that they have some strange Conference League play-off set up, starting Thursday.

His loan goes to July 1st regardless of end of season games.

4 hours ago, HG5 said:

Can he play on Saturday?

And, apparently, fit…

image.gif.4993034eb79c9fa0a37b6e5e83777dd3.gif

6 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

Can't see Utrecht having £3m to pay for him, they couldn't afford Barkas.

Utrecht's record signing was someone for €4.8m 13 years ago and the most they've paid for anyone since then was €1.25m, if we want money for him I don't think that'll can be his destination.