Diomande

36 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Big Marv played a title run in on one leg, now we’ve got players not playing because of an injured thumb 

Why are we making stuff up now? He's had surgery and it required some days recovery.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Build the team around this kid (and Sterling & Cantwell). He will clean up the mistakes as he matures, but what an athlete with a great attitude. We will make a fortune on him one day.

We said the same about Hagi 😉

We really missed him the last few matches.

Feel like every time I watch him he does something that makes me think he’s brilliant, then will immediately misplace his pass. Deffo some skill in there so hopefully is gna get better over time, particularly after a preseason with the gaffer in him. 

8 minutes ago, Gascoigne's Flute said:

Good signing, does give the ball away cheaply at times but that will get better with experience. Good positioning and got a footballing brain.

Majority of times he gave it away today he chased it down and got at least a slight touch on trying to regain it. He’s a great worker 

Just now, Number5 said:

Looked class.

The break away has done him good.

What's the buy option because I think he'll be even better next season.

I don't think it's an option mate. I think it's binding that we buy him in the summer. Never heard of anything like it before tbh. 

7 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I don't think it's an option mate. I think it's binding that we buy him in the summer. Never heard of anything like it before tbh. 

So even if he was shite we'd have to pay 'x' amount?

Looked class.

Thought he looked poor (along with the majoirty) in and around the Benfica game.

The few weeks off has made the difference 100%.

They get slagged to fuck, and rightly so at times, but a break could/would do the Goldsons/Tav/Lundstrums the world of good.

6 minutes ago, Number5 said:

So even if he was shite we'd have to pay 'x' amount?

Looked class.

Thought he looked poor (along with the majoirty) in and around the Benfica game.

The few weeks off has made the difference 100%.

They get slagged to fuck, and rightly so at times, but a break could/would do the Goldsons/Tav/Lundstrums the world of good.

I think so mate but happy for someone else to confirm. @Rangers_no1?

I think he's essentially a permanent signing but deferred to the summer through some sort of creative accounting reasoning. Different to loan deals you hear about which are an option to buy. 

53 minutes ago, Number5 said:

Looked class.

The break away has done him good.

What's the buy option because I think he'll be even better next season.

It's a loan with an obligation to buy in the summer for £4.5 million. 

Cortes was a loan with an option to buy in the summer. 

Sima, Silva are just loans.