*****The Official Rangers v SL Benfica Thread*****

1 minute ago, The Archer said:

Those two especially Kent wouldn’t put half the effort wright puts in.Although they have better ability both were lazy bastards and far better away from this team

Remember this time 2 years ago both terrorised Europe we now have Scott wright failing to complete 5yard passes sad times indeed 

Just now, Bears r us said:

I was thinking that myself about Tav, I wonder if older dogs can be taught new tricks?

It seems as if someone has been working on his defending. :hmmm:

He's tucked in more and not being exposed to their winger much. Wright looks like playing wing back when defending.

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Lunny was the worst player on the park for mistakes. He nearly fucked it 3 times at the back

Looks dead on his feet tbf. Need this break to come and get some rest. 

7 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Noticed Diomande and Silva constantly have either a man marking them directly or two on them. Not giving them much space at all.

I never noticed that tbf :lol:

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

He gave the ball away twice, which led to Benfica dangerous breaks. You can't do that at this level. 

Ridvan has lost it about 4 times and went backwards non stop yet people are claiming hes been great?!

Just now, The Archer said:

Can’t believe how long he has lasted at the club when you see shite players like Cifu and Lammers getting fucked out quickly when the gaffer seen them

You need to find someone willing to sign them. 

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Wright has been fine.

Honesty too many on here are blinded by hatred and can't judge players performances without being biased.

He hasn’t, but each to their own. 

1 minute ago, The Archer said:

Can’t believe how long he has lasted at the club when you see shite players like Cifu and Lammers getting fucked out quickly when the gaffer seen them

Striker is the worst position to replace in the January window. Clement will know Dessers days are numbered. But finding a fit striker in January in a good run of form for a decent price is a cunt of a task, we definitely would have had a few targets but obviously none of them came to fruition.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Wright has been fine.

Honesty too many on here are blinded by hatred and can't judge players performances without being biased.

This comes up every time. Nobody hates him and we'd all like to see him do well, but he's a winger who basically never creates anything (look at his assists record). He also makes mistakes that I wouldn't expect from a player at Hearts or Kilmarnock, let alone Rangers.