*****The Official Dundee v Rangers Match Thread*****

1 hour ago, Finny said:

Not sure if this could work out for us and give us a bit more rest or adding more pressure. 

Playing a game on a very heavy pitch when the team is running on empty is a big risk of dropping points. On balance would probably be ok with it being off although I know not ideal. 

Just now, Big Al 55 said:

Wouldn’t be too bothered if it’s off tbh. I think there’s a few free mid weeks anyway.

All fine if it goes ahead and we win of course.

There’s not it’s the midweek between hibs and the fenians 

i take it they've no got the proper equipment to maintain their pitch? should be forced to play at the nearest available stadium, have points taken off them, or award the opposition team 3 points. and i'm no just saying that cause it's us. if it was dundee vs them then i'd still say the same thing.

if you want to play in the premiership you should be able to look after your fuckin pitch. it's no that hard.

4 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

i take it they've no got the proper equipment to maintain their pitch? should be forced to play at the nearest available stadium, have points taken off them, or award the opposition team 3 points. and i'm no just saying that cause it's us. if it was dundee vs them then i'd still say the same thing

if you want to play in the premiership you should be able to look after your fuckin pitch. it's no that hard.

:lol: no chance

11 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

i take it they've no got the proper equipment to maintain their pitch? should be forced to play at the nearest available stadium, have points taken off them, or award the opposition team 3 points. and i'm no just saying that cause it's us. if it was dundee vs them then i'd still say the same thing.

Naw ye widny