*****The Official Dundee v Rangers Match Thread*****

10 minutes ago, AGC123 said:

Not sure my ticker is up to that 😅

I could probably go the 95th minute winner but to see Dessers make an attempt on it would cause cardiac issues 

Ive to be kitted out for a 24hr ecg next week, my wife said 'good job its not on Sunday the box would blow up" .

Huge game etc.  Hugest game since the last one. 3 points is all that matters etc.

I am both loving and hating this run in.  For once I am looking forward to the break, just to get some respite.  Every single game is fecking monumental, and will be till the season's end.   I'm not sure how I'll cope with a last day to-the-wire.

Anyway, 0-2, Tav (penalty for Rangers) in first half, Dessers in 2nd. 

5 hours ago, BlueboyG said:

Ive to be kitted out for a 24hr ecg next week, my wife said 'good job its not on Sunday the box would blow up" .

All hospital equipment in great demand and under pressure then some fanny books it for 24 hours all to himself.

:pipe:

(ps - all the best, mate 👍)

13 hours ago, BlueboyG said:

Stick the pads on the dug and get the dug running mental round the park. Confuses the fuck out the docs 😂

Hope all is well btw 👍