*****Rangers v the filth match thread*****

Couple of the podcasts I watch have made an argument for Lawrence instead of Diomande with Lundstram as the OF might be a bit of a new experience to him but it seems a bit out of left-field changing the two in the middle. 

12 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Couple of the podcasts I watch have made an argument for Lawrence instead of Diomande with Lundstram as the OF might be a bit of a new experience to him but it seems a bit out of left-field changing the two in the middle. 

Should tell them it’d be a new experience for Lawrence as well.

I'd like to see Sterling in the middle, alongside Lundstrum, with Diomande slightly ahead of them. Then a forward 3 of Sima, Dessers and Cantwell. Think we need some pace in the forward 3, so if Sima isn't quite ready I can see Wright or Matondo starting. Think it's a coin toss between Cantwell and Lawrence.

1 minute ago, bluebell82 said:

I'd like to see Sterling in the middle, alongside Lundstrum, with Diomande slightly ahead of them. Then a forward 3 of Sima, Dessers and Cantwell. Think we need some pace in the forward 3, so if Sima isn't quite ready I can see Wright or Matondo starting. Think it's a coin toss between Cantwell and Lawrence.

It’s really really not 

What I think the manager will go with.

Butland

Tav Goldson Souttar Ridvan

Lundstram Diomande

Sterling Cantwell Silva

Dessers

Sima, Wright, Matondo and Lawrence on between 60-70 minutes. Fresh creativity and pace that would stretch their tired defence.

Need Diomande on McGregor all game, even if that means Cantwell or Sterling dropping back. Give their defence all the ball they want, they won't do anything with it if their midfield is marked out rge game.

37 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

What I think the manager will go with.

Butland

Tav Goldson Souttar Ridvan

Lundstram Diomande

Sterling Cantwell Silva

Dessers

Sima, Wright, Matondo and Lawrence on between 60-70 minutes. Fresh creativity and pace that would stretch their tired defence.

Need Diomande on McGregor all game, even if that means Cantwell or Sterling dropping back. Give their defence all the ball they want, they won't do anything with it if their midfield is marked out rge game.

Really hope Ridvan makes it...I don't like the idea of Sterling playing wide right, I'd put him on McGregor and give Diomande licence to get forward a bit more. A striker aside, we do have some depth in the front 3 positions, so we've got options and expect we will make changes second half (also with Dundee in mind).